Now, she stood in the cortex, her forehead leaned against Barry's shoulder in frustration. God, why was everything going so wrong? This whole situation was absolutely fucked.

"Doctor Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell," Cisco explained. "The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light, so she turned off the dampeners and used her powers."

"I told you how dangerous she was," Harry insisted. "You should have listened to me and sedated her."

"J and I thought we had convinced her that helping us was the only way she'd free herself from Zoom," Barry said.

"Well, you thought wrong."

"Harry, I swear to God, I will throw you against the wall," Juliet stated, picking her head up to narrow her eyes at him.

"Okay, look, Doctor Light is gone, so instead of assigning blame, let's try to figure out what we're gonna do next," Joe interjected.

"Do you think she's gonna try and take Linda again?" Caitlin questioned.

Juliet rubbed her face tiredly. "Iris brought Linda back to the house so she could keep an eye on her. I thought it would be better that way."

Barry looked at Caitlin. "How are we doing with the speed dampener?"

"I think we isolated the composite," Caitlin answered.

"And we're modifying the dart the Arrow used to take down Wells," Cisco added.

"He's not Wells," Harry protested. "I'm Wells."

"Whatever, Harry."

"But we don't even really know if this thing works," Joe cut in.

"Until we try it, no," Harry replied. "This will be a field test, so can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?"

"Or how about I say what everybody's thinking? Maybe it's a good thing that Doctor Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something really stupid."

"No," Barry argued, and the tone of his voice made Juliet blink up at him in shock. "No. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom."

Juliet raised an eyebrow. "You mean we."

"That's what I said."

She tilted her head in confusion as she followed him out of the cortex. "You definitely did not say that. Aren't we supposed to be a team? What is this I bullshit?"

Barry turned to face her. "Do you want to end up like Earth-Two Juliet?"

"What does that mean?"

"Hey, you two," Joe interrupted, making them look at him. "Slow your rolls."

"Joe, look, I know what I'm doing," Barry announced.

"Stop saying I," Juliet voiced firmly. "Enough. The fact that even I don't know what you're on about right now is really freaking me out."