Chapter 7. Chivalry is dead and so is honour.

Start from the beginning

(The one in the middle is Y/n's Gauntlets sorry for not showing it earlier on.)

Y/n: It wasn't going to hurt you.

Angelica: And how do you know that?

Y/n: It had specific coordinates. Oh looks like we'll have to cut this conversation short. Until next time lady- sorry, Angelica.

Angelica: Hmph.. Just don't get hurt.

The referee had signaled Y/n to come to the center of the arena.

--

Chris: I won't underestimate you as Greg did. Prepare to fight at full strength.

Y/n: Hmm. Well, that all depends on you. If you can draw out my power then I'll give you a taste of It. But I am taking you a bit more seriously look I've got these babies.

Y/n lifted his arm showing off his gauntlets.

Chris: You will regret not going all out against me.

Y/n: I'm using my weapons that's good enough. Your poor buddy got pummelled with my bare fists. You have the honor of getting pummeled with my gauntlets.

Referee: Alright that's enough chitter-chatter.

--

Olivia: Angelica has it started yet?

Angelica: No they're about to.

Leon: So he really is using his weapons this time.

Angelica: Is Chris really that much of a threat to him? I mentioned earlier to him that their combat levels are very similar.

Leon: Hmm he said he wanted to destroy Greg's pride. Using weapons against Chris clearly shows he's weaker than him. So weak he didn't have to use his weapon. His idea is quite smart. Greg is the type to think he's the strongest.

Angelica: I see. He is.. Very interesting.^All this for me?^

Leon: Looks like it's about to start.

--

Y/n: Y/n fou Bartfort.

Chris: Chris Fia Arclight.

Referee: BEGIN!

Y/n: Cool name. Arclight huh? Well, apparently you're a master swordsman. Show me why the arclight family is so special!

Chris:...

Y/n: Not going to make the first move huh? Then I'll come for you!

Y/n Dashed toward Chris showering him with a barrage of blows. Crhis blocks all of these blows with his sword sending sparks flying everywhere.

Y/n:^Hmm.^

Chris: Hah!

Chris deflected all the blows then retreated and instantly came forward with a thrust attack. Seeing this Yn still moved forward and slightly moved to the left and stepped on his blade bringing him to the ground. Losing his balance Chris fell forward Y/n took advantage of this and slammed Chris in the back to the ground.

Chris: GAHH!

Y/n didn't waste a second and went to strike Chris again. But Chris quickly came to his senses and rolled out of the way.

Y/n: Phew... I didn't know if that would work. That really would have been bad.

Chris: Hah..Hah... Such Crude combat. This is nothing like how you fought Greg. This is so unrefined. Compared to the structured way of combat you just displayed against Greg.