An Yiyi hummed, "But if Pan Xuewen bullies Xinxin again, Xinxin will still do it because of Lingling Are you friends with him?"

    This question stopped Lu Xin, she was confused for a while, and looked at An Yiyi helplessly.

    "If Pan Xuewen bullies him again, Xinxin, Xinxin doesn't want to play with him, but, but..."

    But she was worried that if she stopped playing with Pan Xuewen, Lingling would stop playing with her.

    An Yiyi knew what Lu Xin wanted to say, and patted her head, "Did Xinxin forget what Mommy said? A person becomes friends with you because he thinks you are nice, so, if he is friends with you because of someone else or something, It's not your fault that you no longer be friends with you, and don't feel sad and wronged for such a lost friend."

    "As long as you are good, you are worthy of a good friend."

    Lu Xin understood a little, but also didn't understand.

    An Yiyi didn't expect Lu Xin to understand, but said, "Xinxin just needs to remember what Mommy said."

    The rest of the truth can only be fermented with time before Lu Xin can truly understand.

    An Yiyi looked at Lu Xin's confused look.

    Anyway, she is still young now, and An Yiyi will try her best to teach her within five years when he can be with her for a long time.

    Yao Ke was in the front and answered the phone.

    An immature child's voice faintly pierced through the phone. After hearing this, Yao Ke glanced at An Yiyi, and turned on the phone's voice.

    Qi Ling's voice came from inside.

    "Mom~ the ice cream at home is gone, can you buy some ice cream for me when you come back today?"

    It was a coquettish and friendly tone. Of course, what surprised An Yiyi even more was Qi Ling's mother.

    Yao Ke: "I just want ice cream? The snacks at home are almost gone, right? Would you like to buy some with mom? It just so happens that you said last time that you want to bring more food for Xinxin.

    " She held An Yiyi's hand, but her eyes were fixed on Yao Ke's cell phone without moving.

    Qi Ling's voice was obviously much happier, "I want it, I want it, Xinxin shared apples with me yesterday, mom, buy some cheese sticks, Xinxin said she hasn't eaten yet." An Yiyi looked at Lu Xin

    .

    Lu Xin smiled at this time, a sweet smile, a beautiful dimple appeared on his cheek, and his small face looked tender and soft.

    She was obviously very happy, her eyes lit up, An Yiyi knew why she was happy.

    I am happy that the friends I care about also really care about me.

    An Yiyi was also in a good mood, with a smile on her face, and when she met Yao Ke's smiling eyes, she suddenly had a feeling that she was pleasing to the eye.

    After Yao Ke and Qi Ling spoke a few words, he said: "Mom brought Xuewen out, and something good happened. How about I tell you when Mom comes back?" A child's long-sounding answer came from over

    there: "Okay~~ "

    Hung up the phone, walked all the way and said that he had arrived at the promising toy store, Pan Xuewen's eyes lit up when he saw it, and he wanted to sneak in, but Yao Ke knocked his head.

    "I'll only buy one this time. You have to be careful."

    Pan Xuewen was not at all unhappy, nodded happily, ran inside and began to carefully select.

    Lu Xin is very obedient and doesn't know how to run around, so An Yiyi took her to pick out the doll first, which happened to be relatively close to where Pan Xuewen was, put the child in his sight, and then looked at Yao Ke.

    Yao Ke already guessed what An Yiyi wanted to ask, curled her lips, and glanced at Lu Xin who was squatting obediently looking at the doll.

    "I'm married twice, Lingling is my own, Xuewen is not."

    An Yiyi glanced at the mischievous Pan Xuewen.

    This makes sense, Pan Xuewen doesn't look like the child Yao Ke taught, but it's bad, and not completely bad, presumably Yao Ke also had some influence on him.

    And Yao Ke continued: "I married Xuewen's father in October last year. At first, this little kid didn't like me very much."