C h a p t e r T h i r t e e n

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Seungmin! Is that you?"

"H-hyung!"

"Seungmin! What's happening? Can you see anything?"

"No... everything is black. I can't even move."

"Felix said this has happened before. Could you talk to anyone like this when it happened last time?"

"N-no, I don't know how I'm talking to you..."

"Do you know when you will wake up?"

"No, I didn't know last time. I could hear everyone and everything but I couldn't respond to them."

"Can you talk to anyone else?"

"I'm not sure, let me try."
"I can't."

"That's weird, Chan-hyung has gone to find out why I can hear you."

"D-did he find a way to wake me up?"

"We did. But I think we need an angel like you. A healing angel."

"Oh..."
"Can you tell me how?"

"Of course."
"Only time can tell, will they wake up or will they stay stuck? No one can help, but something else can. Far far away is a land, trees are not green, the sky is not blue. orchid lie on the ground, only one can be found, only one person can take."

"S-so... will I be stuck forever?"

"No no, of course not! Don't think like that. I promise we will help you."

"Can you come back to your room?"

"Of course I will. Chan-hyung should be back soon. Let me find out why this is happening."

"Minho-hyung!" Felix yelled, Minho opened his eyes and saw that he was sat back on the sofa. "I was talking to him." Minho said and all three angels smiled, "is he okay? Did he say anything?" Jeongin asked, "he's okay. He said that he could hear everything you guys have said to him. He can hear and feel but he just can't show you he can." Minho said, "really!?" Jisung smiled, he was so happy to hear this.

Chan had finally came back. "Okay." Chan started, "Seungmin and you are supposed to be together." Chan simply said, "what!?" All six boys yelled, "I know its weird; but here it says that royalty and their lovers will know who they will be with when they start either, being able to talk to each other in their minds, feeling pain or joy when the other does, being able to see what the other does, or lastly, knowing when the other is in danger. You obviously have the first one." Chan said, all boys looked confused, "me and Seungmin... h-how? why? How will I tell him?" Minho asked, "make something up!" Felix suggested, "yeah tell him something different." Jisung agreed, "but won't he find out?" Jeongin asked, "just tell him you don't know." Changbin said, Minho nodded and left the room.

Minho teleported back into his room, he walked closer to Seungmin and sat next to him on the bed.

"Seungmin, Seungmin?"

"Hyung?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Did Chan-hyung find out?"

"U-uh, no he didn't."

"O-oh.. okay then."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to hug you?"

"N-no, I'm okay."

Minho didn't listen to him and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. He closed his eyes and smiled softly. "I'm sorry this happened to you pup." Minho said out loud, now knowing Seungmin could hear him.

/-/-/-/-/-/    words 1173
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/       words 1173Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3