C-01: "Wait What?"

This: "is speaking out loud,"

These: 'are thoughts,'

These: *are actions*

And I guess so are these now that I think about it.

3RD POV

Two kids. A purple-haired kid and a blonde kid. Both of them are playing around together despite only being the two of them.

One is a prodigy in school while the other one is a slacker. One shows little care towards another while the other showed how much they cared. One is always trying to understand their surroundings while the other plays without any concern.

???2: "Hey, do you think we can be friends even after death?"

The blonde kid asked as the purple-haired kid just stared in confusion and laughed at the other's thoughts.

???1: "After death? Really?"

???2: "Hey! I'm serious!"

???1: "Sorry it's just that I don't really believe in anything after death. So I doubt I will know or understand,"

???2: "I see..."

The blonde started tearing up slightly as the purple-haired kid just looked around and saw no one nearby and sighed.

???1: "Oh, alright fine... If there is something after death I'll still be your friend... Does that make you feel better?"

In an instant, the blonde smiled brightly and held a thumbs up.

???2: "Hehe, good enough!"

???1: "Jeez, one day you will be the death of me... Whatever... But can I ask one thing?"

???2: "Sure! What is it?"

???1: "Can you wake up?"

???2: "Hmm..."

???1: "Oi, wake up... Wake up..."

???2: "Mmm..."

???1: "Hana wake up,"

Hana: "Five more minutes..."

A tick appeared on ???'s head as he prepared to scream.

???: "OI HANA WAKE UP!"

Hana: "WAAAA?!"

The girl named Hana screamed in shock as she fell from her chair to the floor.

???: "Geez you're such a slacker... The class was dismissed like half an hour ago,"

Hana soon opened her eyes to see the boy who woke her up with a nametag that says 'Y/N', he was visibly angry as he sighed and helped her tidy her stuff from her desk.

Hana: "Sorry... How do you not sleep in class despite staying up late all day?"

Y/N merely shook his head and looked around seeing no one left in class. After a few seconds of looking around his facial expression softened.

Y/N: "I'm just special I guess,"

Hana simply pouted and took her bag as she went outside whilst Y/N opened his phone to log in to Honkai Impact and farm for Herrscher of Finality to his collection of all trio battle suits.

Walking outside Y/N saw Hana waiting for him outside as she started looking at the score she got in History.

Hana: "*sigh* Almost failed... It's a miracle that I even passed,"

Y/N took note of this and checked her History results of 72 and slightly chuckled as Hana panicked and hid her results.

Hana: "You saw nothing,"