Cun Yi!" It was Tang Xian's voice.

    Du Xin shut his mouth suddenly, his eyes flustered, "I...I thought the squad leader just asked me to go there to help, I'll go." Before Tang Xian could approach, Du Xin ran out of the backstage.

    Cun Yi turned her head to see Tang Xian who had already changed her clothes, her thoughts were still stuck on the sentence of "hands and feet". There is too much hidden information in it. But to make everyone start to hate her, how many "hands-on-hands" can there be?

    "You changed so quickly?"

    "That's right." Tang Xian didn't care what Cun Yi and Du Xin were talking about just now, and reached out to grab Cun Yi, "Am I doing well?" Without waiting for Cun Yi's comment, he shook eagerly Shaking Cun Yi's hand, "Quickly say it's beautiful! Tang Xian is the best!"

    "You are stupid." Cun Yi put his hand on Tang Xian's head and pushed him away, "You treat me as your sailor, and give me a template for any compliments." "Then tell me how you boast

    ? "Tang Xian patted his hands on his head and straightened his messy hair.

    "It's pretty. It just jumps like a swan, not like a peacock." Cun Yi smiled, and was about to hold Tang Xian with her hand, when Du Xin's phrase "hands and feet" suddenly appeared in her mind. Then he turned his hand and patted Tang Xian on the shoulder, "Let's go, take your things. I'll hand over the work and clean up." "Oh. I'll watch you clean up."

    "

    You Is it a follower? You can wait in the lounge first, and I'll go find you after packing up."

    "Cut. Got it."

    Cun Yi smiled and shook her head, and went to Song Qian first. Didn't think it was a little late to finish everything. After the party ended, it was discovered that many people had slipped away in the middle, and there were not enough people to clean up. Cun Yi couldn't bear to let the rest of Song Qian and others clean up, and cleaned up to the end by herself.

    "Cun Yi, you go back first, we two boys will take out the rest of the garbage." Song Qian put away the broom in Cun Yi's hand, pointed to the direction of the lounge, "I just went in to sweep the floor, and I saw Tang Xian was I'm sleepy. Your home is quite far away, so you guys go back first."     "Okay." Cun Yi didn't push back and forth, thanked her and ran straight to the lounge. There was only one lamp left inside, and Tang leisurely nested in the black sofa, there was still a little light above his head.     "Tang Daiyu?" Cun Yi bent down and lowered her voice, "Let's go."     Tang Xian opened her eyes but did not open them, "Take the flowers~"     Cun Yi looked at the flowers in her arms, "You Holding it." She sighed, reaching out to pinch Tang Xian's face. Under the dim light, Tang Xian's eyes were bruised and black, "No wonder you are so sleepy, it seems that you have put in a lot of effort in training..."

    Still couldn't bear to wake people up, Cun Yi sat down leaning against Tang Xian, looked at the time, "Forget it, forget it, I'll let you sleep for another five minutes." She didn't expect to fall asleep by herself inadvertently. She also had a miraculous dream, in which someone was "hands-on" to her, and she fought back in her own way... Until she was woken up by Tang Xian, Cun Yi still hadn't seen what was going on. The look of that person.

    "Cun, you fell asleep." Tang Xian bumped into Cun Yi with his shoulder, "Will we be scolded by your family when we go back now?

    " With a stiff neck, thinking of the dream I had just now, I glanced at Tang Xian.

    "Let's go then. If you called me just now, we might all be here." Tang Xian stood up first.

    "I don't know who is sleeping so deeply that they can't wake up." Cun Yi stood up and put Tang Xian on the back of the schoolbag next to her.