𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

🎶🎸🤍🎼

MADHOUSE,
daisy jones

            SAVANNAH JACKSON was named the 'Disco Princess' of the Hollywood strip next to her sister Simone Jackson. Her life was never easy, fighting for the opportunity to share her music with the world. She was going to be big, she knew she would. It would be her and her sister touring the world together, hand-in-hand, while people screamed their names.

           She realized at a young age that a woman like her wouldn't get many opportunities handed to them. So, she created them. She worked her ass off for even the most minor gigs. But she realizes a few things when her sister gains a friend named Daisy Jones.

          One, she's one of the prettiest and most hardworking people you've ever met with a great resting bitch face. Two, she has a fantastic voice. Lastly, she becomes one of the biggest names in the world. This was her opportunity to be big—for people to know her name. So if she got close to Daisy, she would be set for life.

          She wouldn't have to play at bars where men looked her up and down like their last meal, she didn't have to play at bars that would pay her less than a man, and she wouldn't have to play at bars where people would touch her without her permission.

           She could spread her music in stadiums and have a big house with a pool and the clothes she dreams of.

         There was one small problem.

         She wasn't planning on falling in love with Daisy Jones. She certainly wasn't expecting to be left heartbroken by the time Daisy Jones & The Six split up.

        She guarded her heart with a tall wall and no gate key. So how did Daisy ever get the key that was thought never to exist?

savannah lee smith as
SAVANNAH ROSE JACKSON

savannah lee smith asSAVANNAH ROSE JACKSON

❝i was in love with daisy. but i knew she was in love with someone else. that's what camila dunne and I had in common.❞

Riley keough as
MARGARET 'DAISY' JONES

❝who was savannah jackson? um, well, she was my everything, and i ruined that

❝who was savannah jackson? um, well, she was my everything, and i ruined that.❞

the cast of daisy jones & the six as
RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

vinnie hacker asVINCENT 'VINNIE' D'RIOthe prince of rock and roll, savannah's best friend

vinnie hacker as
VINCENT 'VINNIE' D'RIO
the prince of rock and roll, savannah's best friend.

🎶🎸🤍🎼