Ella gasped, "You...and her?" Her face scrunched, "Ew!"

Reign then got out the car with Penelope and they closed the door. "What's ew?" Reign questioned.

Ella chuckled, "I've been hooking up with Maddison Cameron-"

"Yeah, that's disgusting." Reign commented before wrapping her arm around Penelope shoulder.

Ella then rolled her eyes, "What's more disgusting is Lucas is hooking up with Mackenzie. I didn't see that coming."

Lucas sighed, "Well, at this point we are all hooking up with their group. I'm with Kenzie, Ella with Maddy and how funny would it be if Reign finally had sex with my sister." He then started laughing as Ella scratched the back of her head.

Penelope looked up at Reign and the brunette clenched her jaw shut before glaring at Lucas.

"Lucas." Reign starts as he stops laughing and widen his eyes. "How do you feel about not being able to have kids?"

Lucas shook his head, "I'm sorry I forgot about—Penelope—you don't have to worry about Adeline and Reign, they haven't had sex yet." Lucas assured. Penelope eyes widened and Lucas scratched the back of his head. "Not that they were going to have sex—Reign's a virgin." Lucas assured.

Reign clenched her eyes shut, "You're a virgin?" Penelope asked in a whisper as if the rest couldn't hear.

Lucas immediately felt bad, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you didn't know. I actually thought that you guys had sex already. Ella has been begging her to have sex with someone—not that you are just a hit and run." He nervously laughs, "who likes baseball anyways?" He then turned over to Ella and mouthed the words 'Cut my lips off'.

Penelope cleared her throat before stepping away from Reign. "We might need to have a talk when you're free. But right now, I have school to get to." Penelope cleared her throat before walking off and into the school.

"Thanks a lot." Reign rolled her eyes as they started to walk up to the school.

"I'm sorry. I'm used to talking like this." Lucas points out, "If it makes you feel any better there's this party tonight. We are invited and it's a college party."

Reign shook her head, "Pass."

Ella frowned, "You never go out and have fun. Plus you can take your girl out and have some fun, maybe get drunk or even have sex."

The younger brunette groaned, "I don't want my first time to be meaningless. It's just some stupid party and what about that says romantic?" Reign asked as Lucas held open the door so she could walk into the building. "Thank you, Luke."

Ella sighed, "I'm going. If you want to attend the party then you are always welcome to join."

Reign nodded before they were stopped by a certain ravenette. "I see you're busy." Reign winked before walking off from Maddy and Ella.

Lucas smirked in Mackenzie's direction as she rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

"I don't get it. I thought we were doing good."

Reign shrugged, "Maybe you're just a rebound guy, or it's just sex. Looking for anything serious in this generation is just a joke."

-

Reign walked into her first period class and she sat in the seat behind Adeline.

She was prepared to hear a snarky comment or a flirty comment; she heard neither.

Ms.Jones then walked into the class and played her purse on her desk.

"You guys take the period to make up whatever work you need too. My morning is not going so great and I don't want to take it out on you guys." Ms. Jones said before sitting in her chair.