💞 chapter 1 💞

Loud music were going on and People were dancing here and there not caring who is dancing besides them and the man who dressed like a groom sitting on the horse who is is decorated so beautifully and man(groom ) is also doing little dance from there only ....

??: Hey boy don't dance while sitting on the horse otherwise it will run away and you will fall down ( said the person who is  standing beside him )

??:why hyung it's my wedding if I'll not dance then there is no fun on my own wedding day ( said loudly.... the boy who  is sitting on the horse while doing little dance)

??:this boy will never listen to me ( the person said to himself) ok now it's enough we had already reached to your bride

??: Ok ...( he agreed but again started to do his dance )

??: How will his bride is going to handle him throughout her life I don't know.....(whisper to himself but his wife heard it who is dance besides him )

?? : don't worry hubby she'll handle him ( continue dancing ) now don't think about it just let him dance and you also dance Mr dancer ....

As per all the baraatis ( the invited  people and family members ) were dance on the beats of the music and our naughty groom is also dancing  on his  own wedding.... while dancing they reached to the venue gate as at the gate bride's side people were standing to welcome them and when the groom saw that he had reached to the venue gate he stop dancing so he get down from the horse and came front of  the middle aged women who is standing with " arti ki thal " and she gave him big smile and said

Lady : welcome sweetheart ....God bless you son ( give a blessings to  the groom when he touched  her feet )

??:do you know aunt choi this bunny brother of mine was dancing so much like a mad man ...I don't know why he was so excited to marry ...do you know when I was going to marry I was so much nervous but by looking at him I don't think he is nervous....

Mrs choi: it's happen son j hope ... So let's us do the ritual ....( She did his arti , put little amount of vermilion on his forehead and throw little rice grains on him , then she pull his nose as the ritual says , in respect his bent down to touch her feet taking her blessing in result she put her hand on his head giving him blessings.....she give the way to Jeon's to enter inside to  proceeds to the mandap where the marriage will take place )

At the mandap

Kook is sitting on the place where the groom should be  sited and pandit ji is arranging the things for Puja which will held  before the arrival of the bride ......

Mrs Jeon Hana : today is our younger son's wedding and look at him he is  not even nervous I don't know what he is thinking ...( Said to Mr Jeon)

Mr Jeon ji-ho : cause he is marrying the girl whom his love dear ..

Hana: yeah you are right ...let us just sit ( went to the chair and sit on it and continue talking about their children)

Other side

There is a girl who is sitting on the chair infront of big dressing...she is fully ready in bride's dress like she is wearing a red beautiful lehenga with lot of jewellery on ...she have on hand ...have beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger with full of  red bangles on her hand in middle of the bangles there were kalire which is shining to much and due to dark brown blackish colour mehendi it is looking so beautiful...on her  waist there were waist chain which was gifted by his soon to husband......on her foot there thich anklet which is more beautiful on her ankle ...on her neck their were beautiful heavy neckless...have beautiful eating on her ear ...mang tika on her parted forehead.....on  her eyes their were  thick eyelashes with black kajal and many more....she has put red lipstick on her lips and her makeups with mang tika and nath .....she looking so so so beautiful...but on her eyes  there  were tears which will fall anytime...