(n.10) Sleepover with the broadcasting room + Mitsuba

Start from the beginning

Toilet Boy

Hanako

Y/n, I'm bored. Yashiro isn't
answering me. Neither is
Kou

Y/n

Play a game with the Mokke. Don't
threaten them with anything. I'll see
you on Monday.

Hanako

Alright babe.

You put your phone away and just looked at Mitsuba, Who was still staring at you in awe. You smiled at him and he immediately turned red. Sakura just stared at you while Tsukasa just rested his head between your thighs, Natsuhiko was just listening to music. "Natsuhiko~ What are you listening to?" You said as he looked at you with a smile. "Jupiter by the Marías." He said as your eyes widened. "You also listen to them?" (if you don't please do, They are amazing) You said as you both smiled at each other.

(Time skippp)

You all had a vote on who's making the food and you got picked immediately. You ran to Sakura's room to get changed.

You wore this shirt with a pair of black leggings

You wore this shirt with a pair of black leggings. The shirt was a bit tight on you but it was gonna be thrown away in a few days so you didn't care if it smelt of pasta. You got changed to not smell of pasta or get food on your clothes. You went into the kitchen and started to make the pasta. After you made the pasta, You gave it to everyone and sat on the sofa. "So, What should we watch?" Natsuhiko asked as he stuffed his mouth with pasta; After he did that, His eyes had stars in them and he stared at you. You were to busy eating to notice him. Natsuhiko sat besides you and continued to eat. Mitsuba sat on your other side as you just listened to music. Tsukasa was floating on top of you as he ate. Until, He dropped pasta sauce on you, It landed on your chest. You just stared at your chest before you unbuttoned your shirt (Don't worry, You had a bra on) . Oh, You don't know how RED their faces were. Natsuhiko, Mitsuba and Tsukasa had a nose bleed while Sakura looked away with a red face. "Sakura, Do you mind if I use your washing machine?" You asked. She didn't mind and you put your shirt in the washing machine and put on a new shirt.

You wore this since you didn't feel bothered to get anything else from your bag. You sat back on the sofa and continued to eat your pasta while Mitsuba and Natsuhiko yelled at Tsukasa. "YOU PERVERT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Mitsuba yelled as Tsukasa just looked down. "Mitsuba and Natsuhiko, Don't yell at him. It was just an accident." You said as all of you had finished eating. You were washing the dishes as the rest of them argued on what to watch. It was already 5 O'Clock and they all were still arguing. "Let's watch 90 shades of grey!" Tsukasa yelled as the rest of them yelled no. "Let's watch 365 days!" Natsuhiko said as they all said no. "Let's watch Norbit!" Mitsuba said as the rest of them went quiet. "Let's watch Bridgeton!" You said as Sakura agreed. "I guess we're watching Bridgeton." Mitsuba said as you all sat by each other. Mitsuba was on your left and Tsukasa on your right. Tsukasa was touching your thighs but hey what do you expect from him. Mitsuba wrapped his arm around your neck as you rested your head on his shoulder. Sakura and Natsuhiko just watched in jealousy. You all were watching it calmly until the episode finished. The episode was equivalent to watch a movie on its own and nobody was tired. You all didn't want to watch the next episode since people did 'it' in the first one so Sakura got an Idea. "You all do whatever you want, Me and Y/n are gonna dress up." Sakura said as she dragged you out of the living room to her room. The rest of them (including you) just stared at her in shock. "What? Isn't it normal for a girl wanting to dress up?" She said as you smiled dumbly. You looked through your bag of clothes and found the perfect thing to wear.

You decided to wear this and some jewelry

(Damn you be lookin hawt af 😏)

Sakura wore a black and white dress, Similar to the one she always wears and added a few bits of jewelry. You both looked gorgeous. "Ahh! Sakura you look beautiful!" You said as her cheek flushed red. "Thank you Y/n, I think you look nice aswell.." Sakura mumbled as she hid her face (which was redder then a tomato). "Let's go show the rest of them!" You said as you dragged her (lightly) down the stairs. The boys had just been arguing whether to watch 365 days or 90 shades of grey. "The hell are you all arguing about?" You said as you leaned against the doorway as Sakura sat on a chair. They all looked at you and had nosebleeds. "Holy shi- Y/n!" Mitsuba said as he blushed. "What?" you said as you stood by the sofa Mitsuba was sitting on before he stood up and pinned you into a Kabedon. "Why am I the one who always gets trapped in a Kabedon?" You said as you wiped Mitsuba's nose with a handkerchief. He noticed how close you both we're and lost balance. He held onto your arms for support but dragged you both down to the floor, you on top him at the bottom. "The hell, Mitsuba are you okay?" You said as he got up held you bridal style and sat back down on the sofa with you in his lap. The rest of them watched in jealousy. It was already 1 O'Clock in the morning and you wanted to sleep.

The next day, You made them all a bomb af breakfast and went home.

(Maybe murder in the next paragraph?)

Bye bye~

I'M MAKING THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL. I'M LITERALLY WRITING THIS AT 3AM.I'M LIVING OFF 2 HOURS OF SLEEP 😭 anyway, bye babes. Tho recently Wattpad be hating me since it keeps removing images sometimes 👀