One thing about Ivanna is she never said hello or goodbye. Just got straight to the point and then when she was done, ended the call. I admired her none time wasting approach. Adding to the list of things I admired about her, which in turn, also added to the list of things that made me want to make her my girlfriend.

A few minutes later, she pushed my door open.

I sat up straighter, "Hey."

"Naveen's burnt the rice."

I groaned, "Of course he has, is the oven also on fire?"

She shook her head as she walked over, "I took the dish out, luckily wasn't burnt. Too late for the rice though."

I frowned a little, did that mean she talked to Naveen? I sure as hell hoped she hadn't because it was clear how bad he wanted to get in her pants.

She crawled into my lap, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Well thanks for trying to save our poor meal," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her.

"You guys aren't the best cooks are you?"

"Nah, that's Zeke. But he's gone to his parents for winter break, so we're holding out till we leave."

I could swear she sounded dissapointed, "When are you leaving?"

I sighed, "Monday."

"Your going to your parents?"

"Yup," I mentally crossed my fingers, "You got plans?"

I felt her stiffen beneath me, "No."

"Your not going to your parents?"

"No," She said, weirdly quiet.

I took another deep breath, "You want to come with me?"

She raised her head to look at me questioningly, "You want me to come with you to your parents?"

I sighed, "My sister blabbed to them. Now they can't wait to meet my girlfriend."

She looked thoughtful for a beat, a little too long that I started getting uncomfortable.

"You know, Ivanna, you don't have to-"

"I'll come."

I raised my brows, "Really?"

She shrugged, "We agreed to make things more public."

I tried to hide the wince on my face, "Yeah, we did. So..." I desperately searched for something to change the subject, "What happened with your friend? Camilla or Casey or something."

She exhaled and nuzzled her face into her neck, "Chloe. She gave me her blessing."

I frowned, "Seriously? I thought she'd be upset or something."

She huffed a laugh, her warm breath tickling across my neck, "So did I. I was so freaked out when she got excited."

I grinned, "She gave you her blessing to what, fuck me?"

"She didn't mention specifics," She mumbled, pressing a kiss on the base of my neck, "But I'm sure we can read between the lines."

I groaned and ran my hands down her back, cupping her ass, "Yes the fuck we can."

She smiled and caught my bottom lip between hers, sucking in a way that had my dick alert and sent my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Moving to seat herself between my legs, she slowly withdrew with a teasing smile. She laughed and dodged as I tried to pounce on her lips, lifting the bottom of my shirt and ducking under.