F*ck, I don't like that word. If she ends this, I'll have to fight harder for her love. I'm the kind of man who likes a challenge. I will fight for you, Bumblebee. 

"And I want to make more memories with you. I want to meet your parents, do our favorite activities together, and so much more with you. What I'm trying to say is...I love you, Lucifer Morningstar," she said

"What? What did you say?" I asked 

"I love you, LuciBear," she said 

S-She loves me?! SHE LOVES ME! That was music to my ears. 

(Evangelina) 

(Evangelina) 

He was stunned went I said the three words. Oh hell, what if he doesn't feel the same? Before I could mutter a word, he crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back with love within me. I love this man so much. 

"I love you too, Bumblebee," He said in between the kisses 

I felt my heart beating so fast. My blood was running hot. He reciprocated my feelings. 

"I've loved you since I saw you at the cafe. I love you with every breath in my body. No other woman compares to you. You're a diamond, a real jewel, the fire that melted my ice-cold heart. I love you with all my heart, Bumblebee." he said  

"Oh, LuciBear, I love you so much," I said

"I love you so much more, Bumblebee," he said 

After we kissed, he lifted my chin, and we gazed into each other eyes—so much love and desire between us. 

"Come, my love, let's head inside, but once we leave, you're in for a special surprise tonight," he said, winking. 

I couldn't help but blush then I nodded my head. We headed back inside.

Meanwhile, inside the ball, 

(Michael)

Everyone was still arriving, meeting and greeting, having drinks, etc. My parents are generous benefactors of these events. My mom still is mad at me for betraying Lina. She loved Lina. I wasn't in the mood to mingle; all I could think about was Lina. I missed her like crazy. I wish I could see her again. I'd give anything to have her back. Here I am, bored at the event, drinking wine.