More Puzzles, Cyberspace and Helping Koco (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Spike: Hey guys!!

(Y/N): Spike?

Applejack: Hey Sugercube!

You and Sunset was happy on seeing Applejack, Twilight and Spike.

Sunset: How you and the others holding up? Are you both comfortable about what happened to you all?

Twilight: Actually, were alright but I would like if we were whole again so that we can help you both.

(Y/N): This would be better if all of us were together again, I wouldn't know what to do if you all weren't here.

Sunset: Same for me as well, I'm glad we were able to get you all out and were not gonna stop until we get you all back to normal.

Applejack: That the spirit you two!! We wanted to know is, are you both alright, I'm talking when the big robot came out of nowhere and launched you both.

(Y/N): Were alright you two, but we wanted to talk you and the girls about something and your not gonna believe what we sense when we were here.

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy appeared as you got serious about what your about to say.

Twilight: What is it that you both want to talk about?

(Y/N): The Titan that attack me and Sunset few hours ago, it appears there was something else coming from it.

Rainbow: What you mean (Y/N)?

Sunset: What (Y/N) is saying, is that there was something similar coming from the Titan robot that attack me and him and your not gonna like our answer.

Spike: Wait, what are you saying?

(Y/N)/Sunset: There might be Equestrian magic coming from the Titan Robot that attacked us, but were not sure.

The Mane 6 and Spike were shocked as you and Sunset was worried about this because how can there be Equestrian magic here.

Twilight: What?!

Applejack: Equestrian Magic here?

(Y/N): I won't be able to fight the Titan without the 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Sunset: I'm gonna have to change into Daydream Shimmer in order to fight off the Equestrian magic but I don't know if it will be enough.

Twilight: It will be enough. When you drawn magic from Sci-Twi's device from the games 1 month ago, you was able to transform into Daydream Shimmer from each off the girls elements.

(Y/N): You might be able to take down the Equestrian magic when your in your Daydream form. I won't be able to fight off the Equestrian magic, but I can take down the Titan with the emeralds
power.

Fluttershy: Are you sure that's a good idea (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I can fight off the Titan while Sunsets deals with the Equestrian Magic threat is coming from the Titan, but we need to find the other emeralds.

Sunset smiled at you and the girls. You, Sunset, Spike and The Humane 7 starts running as you as the sun coming was up.

Rarity: Even if were like this... The lighting of this place is beautiful.

Rainbow: Yeah!! I totally like this, this feels so amazing.

You and Sunset spots another Cyberspace portal as everyone stopped and looked at it while you and Sunset hopped on it and place the gear in it's slot while it turned on.

Fluttershy: What are you doing here?

(Y/N): These are called Cyberspace Portal's and we need to get threw them if we want to get the Emerald vault keys.