Zhuang Xing knew that the child was not flattering, but really liked it. After all, if it was not delicious, he would stop eating the soup after drinking it, and pick his mouth.

    "Brother, it's delicious, try it." Shen Xiuzhu picked up a chopstick and held it up to feed Zhuang Xing.

    Zhuang Xing bowed his head and ate it. It was sour and salty, and it was far from the spaghetti with beef and mushroom sauce he made, but children loved it, and kept praising and praising him. Delicious, all made for children to taste.

    "Next week, my brother will take you to Shanghai to play, are you going?" Zhuang Xing planned to take the child to eat raw pan fried. It was December when he left 4 years ago. The child had a cold and wanted to eat pan fried. He refused to let him. Make it up this time.

    "Why are you going to Shanghai?" Shen Xiuzhu obviously misunderstood, his eyes widened, and he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He thought that Zhuang Xing was going to fly again.

    "I'm going to speculate in stocks, and I'll take you to eat fried rice by the way, didn't you fail last time?"

    "Okay, go! Brother take me with you..." Shen Xiuzhu continued to eat noodles with peace of mind.

    He didn't have any feelings about going to Shanghai to play. The main thing he wanted was what his brother said, he didn't succeed in the last time he went.

    After staying in the town for another two days, Zhuang Xing happened to meet the head teacher who came to visit his home.

    It was rare for Zhuang Xing not to let the child cling to him, so he drove out to let him and Zhuang Yang play skateboards, and he and Grandpa Zhou entertained the class teacher together.

    Zhou Xuejun thought so too, so he took the two of them to the studio. It was the first time Zhuang Xing saw Xiao Zhuzi's paintings accumulated over the past four years, and he saw many of himself.

    This child silently misses him in his own way, misses when Zhuang Xing opened his arms to catch him, misses when Zhuang Xing frowns and stares at him seriously while eating, misses when Zhuang Xing climbs a tree to pick mangoes for him... …

    So after seeing off the class teacher, Shen Xiuzhu strolled home and was hugged by his brother. He thought the class teacher praised him.

    ……

    After boarding the boat to Shanghai, Shen Xiuzhu felt cold as soon as he sailed into the deep sea area. Wearing a knee-length down jacket.

    "Brother, I'm cold..." Shen Xiuzhu still couldn't adapt, after all, he had been staying in Zhuangzhou Island where the seasons were like summer.

    He was on the upper bunk, Zhuang Xing heard him shout Leng stood up and opened his arms towards him and said: "Then you come down and sleep on the lower bunk with brother."

    Shen Xiuzhu came out of the quilt without passing the ladder at the end of the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and was carried down by Zhuang Xing. Zhuang Xing also took off the quilt from the top bunk. The two huddled together and covered two quilts. .

    After warming up, Shen Xiuzhu started to look for trouble, and after a while he shouted: "Brother, are you hungry? I'm hungry..."

    Zhuang Xing got up to get him something to eat. Before leaving, Aunt Huo made fried triangles for him, and Aunt Wu cooked for him. After eating tea eggs, they put newspapers on the quilt, and Shen Xiuzhu sat up and gnawed on a fried triangle. It was just made at noon, and it was just dark, so it still tasted crispy and delicious.