Too simple to be part of a big organization. What is he missing?

- Hello there, handsome boy~ - A girl appeared from behind him, caressing his back and whispering the greetings directly to his ear even if the music was not that loud. - How can I help you tonight?~

- I'm... waiting for the main act.
- Another Hanna fan, uh? - The girl said in a low-key disgusted tone. - Though... - She slowly sneaked to RM's lap. - You might like some company while the show starts~

His mind is troubled. In other situations, he'd accept the company of someone so willing and pretty like the current girl in his lap. But in this situation...

The red lights started to blink, it was the sign in the strip club for all of the ladies to leave their clients alone for the moment and for the main act to begin.

- Call for "Candy," and I'll be yours after this show ends~ - The lady left his lap after pecking his lips.

Namjoon was a bit unsure of what just happened, but the speakers around him started to pulse with a bewitching rhythm.

The lights turned as dim as they could, and a reflector pointed toward the big red curtain for the artist to come out.

A sound similar to sparkles was coordinated with the appearance of the girl in a large trench coat.

She walked towards the center where a chair awaited for the show, all while she's followed by the big white light.

She circles the chair, her finger touching the chair lightly, like enjoying the leathery material under her fingertip. Her back faces the audience, and then she unties the trench coat. It lands on the floor, revealing the skimpy diamond dress that she's wearing.

Namjoon immediately needed to chug all the liquor in his glass.

The lady proceeds to sit and gift a show of her hands wandering around her body as her hair goes back and forth rhythmically with the song.

"Baby, it's been a hell of a day"

She drops her head back as if she's suffering.

"But I know I place we can escape"

Her hands drive from her chest, through the valley of her breasts ending just over her crotch. She slowly opens her legs.

"Find out how it feels to let go of everything, be free"

RM wanted to avert his eyes from that sight but the words "be free" pull from his head and lock his sight with the body of the one performing. At least her panties are not visible, otherwise...

"When you're here with me"

Is she singing for him? RM looks up and finds her face, she's not singing at all... But the way the song and her body match completely is...

"I just wanna get high with my lover"

Her flexible legs take the attention of the show as she still sits in the middle of the runaway.

"Veo una muñeca cuando miro en el espejo. Kiss, kiss."

She stands up and pretends to kiss her fingertips, then stamp those over her cheeks, kissing herself.

"Looking dolly I, think I may go out tonight"

The performer catwalks toward the pole at the end of the runaway and gets a strong hold of it, she gives a quick twirl and then lifts her body with the help of the pole. Her left leg cages the pole and the right one rest over the other. Her hands are freely extended over her head and then she drops her body back, inertia spins her gracefully.