||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Come look at what I made!" Alice shouts from where she sits at a low table drawing

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Come look at what I made!" Alice shouts from where she sits at a low table drawing. Harumi grins and looks over at the blonde headed girl who holds up a piece of paper and shows her a drawing of herself standing next to Rimuru.

"Oh, is this Aniki and I?" Harumi asks taking the piece of paper from Alice and studies it more closely.

"Sure is! You can keep it if you want!"Alice says and Harumi pets the girl's head.

"I will treasure this. Thank you Alice"

Harumi looks over at Chloe's drawing and notices it's of Shizu with her mask off. "It's Shizu-sensei. She used to teach us before Rimuru-sensei took over" Chloe says and looks up at Harumi's softened face.

"I met her once. She was very kind and she and Rimuru were very close when she was here" Harumi says, thinking back to that time where Rimuru had met his one. In a way she wishes he had met her later than he had. If he did she would have been able to save Shizu from her body's frailty and then Rimuru would have had the happiness she had now with her mates.

It was devastating for her brother to lose Shizu. She hated seeing him so hurt after she had finally passed. She would give anything to go back in time and change things. Make it so he could be happy with her at his side.

"Are you okay Onee-chan?" Alice's sweet voice breaks Harumi out of her thoughts and the nymph blinks at the concerned child before she smiles brightly. "I'm okay. Just thinking about the past"

"What are you drawing, Harumi-hime?" Chloe asks and looks curiously at the pile of papers with various images drawn on them.

"Oh I'm drawing a picture of special places for my mates" Harumi beams and the two girls' eyes light up with glee.

"Oh oh can we see them?!" Alice and Chloe ask their hands clasped in a begging position. "Oh course! Here, look at this one first!"

Harumi holds up a picture of a river flowing through the Jura forest with luna moths floating around and gems sparkling beneath the water. Two silhouetted figures stand on the banks locked in a gentle kiss. "Who is this one for?" Chloe asks as she peers at the picture.