Chi Le closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. After these few days of getting along with each other, Sheng Zhuo must have wanted to kiss him again by calling him that.

Hey, my daughter-in-law is not usually clingy, it's really hard for him to be a husband.

Sheng Zhuo touched his ears, looked at his trembling eyelashes, and whispered: "Le Bao."

Chi Le opened his eyes all of a sudden, covered his mouth with a blushing face, "Don't call me that."

Sheng Zhuo took advantage of the situation and kissed his palm, "Why?"

Chi Le quickly withdrew his hand, and slowly uttered two words, "Nicky."

"Then what's my name?" Sheng Zhuo moved closer, breathing in Chi Le's ear, "Boyfriend?"

Chi Le's heartbeat slowed down by half a beat, and he muttered duplicity, "It's up to you."

"Boyfriend." Sheng Zhuo took him into his arms, "I want to kiss you."

Chi Le's cheeks became hot all of a sudden, and she turned her back unbearably, "Don't make trouble."

"No trouble." Sheng Zhuo pulled him back into his arms, lowered his head and gently pecked his lips, "I love you so much."

Chi Le raised his eyes and met Sheng Zhuo's deep eyes. There seemed to be a small hook in Sheng Zhuo's eyes, hooking Chi Le and refusing to let go, pulling him to entangle in the whirlpool until they merged into one.

Sheng Zhuo got closer and closer, holding Chi Le tightly in his arms, not allowing him to dodge domineeringly.

Chi Le realized that he didn't really want to hide.

Who can resist not kissing such a handsome boyfriend—Sheng Zhuo must think so, definitely not him.

A kiss fell overwhelmingly, scorching hot, with a scalding temperature, hot to the heart of the person.

Chi Le secretly opened his eyes, and his clear pupils reflected Sheng Zhuo's face that was close at hand.

Sheng Zhuo wrapped his hands around his waist, looking as if he wanted to swallow him in his stomach, kissing people fiercely and fiercely.

Although they have been together for a few days, Chi Le still can't stop trembling every time he sees him like this.

"Sheng Zhuo, no way..."

Chi Le reached out and pushed him.

Can not be pushed.

Sheng Zhuo hugged him even tighter, constantly robbing him of his breath.

For a moment, Chi Le felt that Sheng Zhuo's susceptibility period hadn't passed yet, and it was getting worse.

Sheng Zhuo closed his eyes, his jaw line was tense, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down when he kissed him.

Chi Le stared at him for two seconds, then wrapped his hands around Sheng Zhuo's neck unconsciously, allowing himself to immerse himself in this kiss, allowing Sheng Zhuo's breath to occupy every breath of his, and he could no longer tell the difference. each other.

Sheng Zhuo kept kissing until he was satisfied before letting go of him.

Chi Le couldn't stop panting, and the corners of his brows and eyes were soaked with wanton joy. He was hugged by Sheng Zhuo and patted his back gently, and soon fell asleep dizzily in Sheng Zhuo's arms.

When he woke up, it was already dark, and Chi Le woke up in pain.

The back of his neck was throbbing, itchy and painful, his body was sweating, and he woke up from his sleep whimpering.