Before anyone could say anything, the lights started flickering, making us look up at them before slowly looking over at Kira. "That wasn't me. I swear." She said, and we nodded, "We keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott asked, and we all shook.

"Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal Chimeras." I said, and Kira nodded, "And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors..." She said, and then she and Scott walked away while I stayed beside Stiles. "Yeah, starting to see the appeal of a third eye!" Stiles yelled at them, making me chuckle and shaking my head.

🧬

Third POV:
As Scott and Kira walk down the hall, Scott sees Flynn standing beside Vienna's locker. He can see that Flynn is looking around, probably looking for Vienna. Scott sighed, shaking his head, drawing Kira's attention. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Flynn, Vienna's ex-boyfriend who thinks Vienna will get back with him," Scott said, glaring at the teen leaning against Vienna's locker. "But doesn't he know that Vienna's with Rami now?" Kira asked, looking in Flynn's direction, and Scott shook his head, "I don't think he cares." Scott said, then went to Flynn with Kira following him anxiously.

"Flynn, what are you doing?" Scott asked, trying his best not to glare at the guy in front of him that broke his sister's heart. "Waiting for Vienna, what does it look like McCall?" Flynn said, looking Scott up and down. "Vienna isn't getting back together with you. Why can't you understand that?" Scott asked, and Flynn laughed. "Trust me, she will."

"Why do you think that? She's happy with Rami. Happier than she ever was with you." Scott said, taunting the brown-haired teen who clenched his jaw. Seeing Flynn get angry at Scott's words made Scott smirk. "I can make Vienna happy again. Just as much as Rami can." Flynn says, and Scott scoffs. "You sure about that?" Scott questions, and Flynn nods. "No, see, because I already consider Rami, my brother-in-law. And our families are pretty close, and Rami's only been here for a year."

Flynn was increasingly agitated as Scott spoke, "Meanwhile, when you and Vienna were together, you barely talked to me. I never connected with you like I have with Rami. He'll become my brother while you'll become nothing but a distant memory." Scott said, then stepped closer to Flynn as his eyes grew darker. "If you do anything to try and ruin Vienna and Rami's relationship, I'll beat the living hell out of you. Do you understand me?"

Flynn looked away from Scott, not wanting him to see the fear. But what Flynn didn't know was that Scott could smell the fear rolling off of Flynn. "I said, do you understand me?" Scott asked in a much darker tone. Not having the voice, Flynn just nodded, still not meeting Scott's eyes. "Good," Scott said happily, backing away from the brown-haired teen. "Nice chat, Flynn," Scott said, patting Flynn's shoulder before grabbing Kira's hand and walking away. "That...that was intense," Kira said, looking at Scott in awe, who was smirking.

Flynn watched as Scott walked away, still fearing the crooked jaw teen. He wanted Vienna and would do anything to get her back, but the threat from Scott made him think twice. But Flynn didn't want to give up. He would get Vienna back no matter what.

🧬

Viennas POV:
I sat next to Lydia in AP Bio, not paying any attention to Ms. Finch as I was resting my chin in my hand, looking bored out of my mind. "So, while introducing the African Cane Toad sounded like a good way to deal with Australia's infestation of the grey-backed beetle." Ms. Finch explained, and my phone buzzed, making my glance down.