Now furrowing my eyebrows I looked down and realised I wasn't wearing clothes with any pockets "no nigga" I chuckled and moved the curly lace front I had installed in a half up half down hairstyle "it's behind my ear".

"Oh shit! Why you got ya hair all like that?" He asked and I pushed up my face slightly offended by his question.

Squinting my eyes I crossed my arms "what's wrong with it?"

"Nah it looks good just make sure you got your hair like when I need to hide some from the feds".

Rolling my eyes at him I walked off and took the blunt from behind my ear and left the house to go sit on his big ass porch that had one of them swings, I was eyeing the shit the second I walked up to Set's house.

Sitting down on the swing I let out a big dramatic sigh as if I've been stressed out at work, not knowing how Imma pay bills and got three kids with no present baby daddy.

That's the vibe the swing was giving off right now.

Lighting up my blunt I took my three big inhales and looked back to see the space between the wall and the swing cause if I started to move the swing Ion wanna cause any damages, the gap between the swing and the wall was big enough so I wouldn't damage anything.

Re lighting the blunt I inhaled the smoke and leaned my head back on the rail of the swing putting the lighter back in the same place I first had it, inhaling the smoke I felt my phone vibrate from my lap.

Picking it up I answered the call and saw my moms squinting with her glasses on as she looked at the screen.

"Heyyyyy!" I greeted and moved the camera so I could inhale the smoke without my moms seeing me.

"Lee I know you smoking" she huffed and pushed her glasses up on her face she claim that she don't care when I smoke but every time I do it she complain so if I do I just never smoke around her.

"Mama you gon blow my high" I complained and moved the camera back so she could see me, "but what's up you good?" I asked and rested my phone back on my lap so I could re light it cause the wind really playing with me right now.

"I'm calling to see if everything alright down there, since you ain't call or texted" she scoffed and sipped on her herbal tea.

"Mama I called and texted you two days ago before I fell asleep but I met some friends and I'm getting along with one of my siblings" I shrugged and looked around the neighbourhood seeing some kids playing down the street.

"Which one is that?" She asked as she still squinted with her glasses on.

"Mama why you squinting with your specs on?" I laughed and inhaled the smoke from my blunt doing a lil french inhale to piss her off she sucked her teeth and looked away from the camera, "erm one of the twins Layla the other twin and older brother act like I don't exist".

"I'm sure they'll warm up to you, but where she at? I wanna talk to her".

"She inside but I'm taking break real quick looking after kids is hard work" I huffed and looked down at the camera to see my moms mugging me, "why you mugging me?"

"Cause you looking like you worked two jobs, ain't got no money and ain't got shit to put on the table but you only looking after one lil girl" she laughed and tried to prop up her phone.

"Yes that's exactly how I feel. So word to everything if I ever have a kid I'm leaving it on your doorstep whenever I feel stressed" I told her so when the time comes she won't act surprised like I didn't just tell her. 

"Lee go take ya ass somewhere" she rolled her eyes and picked up the phone "Imma text you tomorrow bye Lee love you" she kissed up the camera and I looked at her with a mug before I broke out into a smile.

"Bye love youuuuu!!" I shouted into the microphone and ended the FaceTime before she started to yell at me, putting my phone back on my lap I heard giggles coming from the hallway.

"Leiii?!" A tiny voice yelled from the hallway and I pretended as if I was asleep hearing her giggles come closer I squinted my eyes until I saw her in the doorway then closed my eyes when she ran up to me, "Lei?" She called out and touched my face.

"Her dumbass fell asleep princess" Kay grumbled and Layla started to tap on my face to try and wake me up.

"But I wanted to show her our handshake" she whined and I got up from my sleeping position.

"Now Layla why we ain't got a handshake" I frowned and gently took her hand off my face.

"I dunno" she shrugged and ran up Kay to pull him over to where I was at and pushed him down but her strength against his weight he didn't move so he just sat down and Layla bopped on feet waiting for Kay to stick out his handshake.

They did the handshake and it ended with Layla giving Kay a kiss on the cheek, "that's soo cute Lay Lay who made it?" I asked and he smacked his lips cause he and I both know Layla made it.

"I did!" She jumped and pointed to herself "so you like it?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes it's very cute" I repeated and sat back on the swing to re light my blunt for the hundredth time since I sat down, "Layla I'm gon take you home Ion want ya parents to be on my ass" I chuckled but Layla didn't find anything funny cause she started to whine.

"Noooo-" she started her lil fit but then got interrupted by her yawns "I wanna stay!"

"Layla you tired" I chuckled watching her struggle to fight off another yawn.

"KayKay tell her I'm not tired!" She tugged on his hoodie but he just let out a slight chuckle and took her hands off his hoodie and held it instead.

"Nah princess you tired. Listen to ya annoying ass sister" he told her and my fingers were itching to smack him.

"Come on Lay you need to go home" I got up off the swing and put my blunt between my lips.

"I want KayKay to come" she said from behind me and held onto Kay's hand.

"Just come on" I groaned and went down the lil steps, looking back Layla held onto Kay's hand and was chatting a whole bunch of nonsense to him, but he'll reply with a: word? Hmm and yea.

"Leii! KayKay just called you pretty!" Her lil voice yelled from behind me.

Turning back to look at them Kay just rolled his eyes and didn't even try to deny it, "why thank you KayKay" I snickered mocking the lil name Layla uses for him.

Before I could walk away I heard him say "yo why you snitching princess? You weren't posed to tell her" he said trying to whisper and whatever but it clearly didn't work Layla just giggled as always.

"I'm sorryy" she said trying to copy the level of his whisper which was very loud.
———

edited