.

.

Uday plopped himself down on the waiting couch. He rubbed his face with both hands as concern marred his features.Raking his fingers through his hairs,he clutched his head in exasperation.

What the hell happened to her?Did he go too rough on her?But he tried to be as gentle as possible with her.Then what could possibly go wrong with her?

Is Manyata suffering from any serious health issues that she is hiding from him?She shouldn't.

Closing his eyes,Uday summoned a deep breath.

Or?

Has Manyata done something to harm herself?The sudden thought aroused a sense of anger in him. Did she?

Uday shook his head in denial.

No,no, she wouldn't do so.She is just as stubborn as him. But then again,she wasn't acting her natural self.
Manyata behaved in a way she wouldn't dare to do in her rarest imagination.The fact that she bent herself into submission for the sake of her lover's life appeared too exaggerated to Uday now.Did he somehow predict her gestures wrongfully at that time?He can't help.He was hell angry finding out her infidelity.

Uday groaned in irritation as he couldn't jump into a conclusion yet.So many questions were storming in his head but he couldn't form answers of any.

But deep down inside,he took an assumption that he was missing a whole scenario.Something crucial which is actually surfing before him yet remaining out of his grasp.
Fucking hell!

Ring Ring Ring

His thought process got a halt on its trail by a sudden buzzing noise.His hand reached into his trousers pocket searching for his vibrating phone.

Incoming call - 'Mom'

Uday rolled his eyes taking a quick glance at the screen.He decided to ignore it like he had been doing since past 24 hours.
He had been getting calls after calls from his parents,his sister and even from his best friend once upon a time but amidst of their attempted interruptions,he could only think about his wife now.

At this moment,no other worldly thoughts could take place in his mind when inside those glass doors the timid precious flower is striving for her life,the flower he writhered brutally trampling to death.
Uday shove his disheveled hairs back away from his face.

Is it morning now?What time is it?He has lost the orientation of time.He couldn't even think how many hours he spent sitting in the lounge.
Uday shifted his focus on his wrist habitually but his Rolex watch was missing there.Great! That thing is forgotten in a haste.

Having no time conception the night felt eternal to him.But the reality is,for him time stopped ticking the moment he saw those beautiful glossy orbs not staring at his soul anymore.They were empty as death hollows.

Uday swallowed the bitter feelings urging to knock out his senses.
He can't take it again.He can't let things repeat.He can't lose her.He can't lose the princess he desperately wants to imprison in his castle.He is fucking obses...

"Dr.Armaan do this thing.Go have a check  on the patient at bed no 7 in 301A. Her condition seemed critical to me."

"Yeah sure!"

Uday raised his head and looked up hearing the echoing voices and multiple footsteps advancing in his direction.Did they just talk about her?

"Ma'am these are the reports of the sample you sent for investigation in the laboratory". A nurse  handed some paper files to the doctor.