Dominos: Chapter XXV

Start from the beginning

Seungmin looked outside the window, sometimes looking at his phone for the GPS, but at this point, he had given up knowing where they were.

Once more, he sighed and sank in his seat, under the curious eyes of Changbin, who didn't dare to look away from the road. Just in case.

"It's just like last time! You always have to ruin everything!"

"Like that was my fault!"

"It was and you know it! We wouldn't be here if you hadn't killed those guys!"

Hyunjin froze. He couldn't believe that his best friend of more than half his life, was bringing up something like that. Jisung knew Hyunjin had regretted the action, he knew how much he felt regretful and disgusting about it and yet, there he was, bringing up the incident that had happened three years ago.

The boy's eyes teared up, but he held it back. Letting the tears fall would be giving right to Jisung and right now, he didn't want that one bit.

"Han you know I-

Seungmin frowned and noticed the change in Hyunjin's voice. He didn't know what Jisung what talking about but that didn't matter. Around them, no car was there to see the speed they were going at, but he knew that they had slowed down. He positioned himself straight in his seat, looking over to Changbin, frowning even more, before trying to shut the two up.

"Guys."

At this point, the two were just screaming profanities at each other, not caring about the stressed duo in the front.

"Han, Hyunjin-

"Shut up Seungmin!" They both said.

Changbin looked through the miroir and then back to the road, to his dashboard and back to the road again. His finger tapped lightly on the steering wheel, head aching because he had been driving for so long with the two screaming in the back.

"NO YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The two were immediately taken aback, looking at each other before looking out the window. "Can't you understand the situation we're in right now!? This isn't anyone's fault! Also can't you see the car is slowing down? Pay attention to details and stop being kids about everything! Changbin what the fuck is going on, why are we slowing down?"

He didn't want to answer that question. Seungmin had a right of way on him, it was scary. Behind, Hyunjin and Han tried to peek up front but to no avail, Changbin's broad shoulders covering the speedometer.

"Changbin. Why are we slowing down?" He said in a strict voice. The older didn't want the younger to get pissed off, so he looked in the miroir once again and turned his head towards Seungmin, but still keeping his eyes on the road.

"We're almost out of gas, we'll have to get off and walk soon."

"How much do we have left?"

"About for fifteen kilometers, if we keep at this speed. Not more." His eyes stayed forward and in the backseats, Han and Hyunjin started composing and arguing again.

"Well this wouldn't have happened if SOMEONE would've taken an actual decent car!" Hyunjin spoke.

"Like that's my problem! We had to get out I didn't check the amount of gas left!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.