MISTAKE ⚠️

A/n pov

After they were done with lunch jungkook and y/n went towards his room . All this time y/n was feeling unease in her stomach. She wanted to sleep for a while but she couldn't .

Jungkook- this is going to be the room we will live when we get married.  How is the room .?

Y/n pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n pov

His room is too dark themed I didn't liked it much . He always likes dark things even the wedding gown is black .

Y/n - i.its g.good . A.a.alpha i.i d.dont-

Before she could completel her sentence she puked all there . The food she ate forcefully came out . Y/n told alpha before her dislike but he didn't care and now this is the result. 

Jungkook- Y/N!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ? YOU ARE USELESS BITCH ..
MAID !! ( he shouted on top of his lungs making y/n cry and tremble )

Soon maids came running hearing the shoutings .

Jungkook- clean this mess fast ! ( he said clenching his hands )

Y/n was now scared to core . She did not expected this . Soon the maids clean the floor and sprayed some room freshner.  They went out leaving both if them alone .

Y/n - a.alpha i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls s.s.sorry a.alpha

Jk - your sorry won't work you need to get a lesson . You are always disobeying me . Now wait !

With this he pushed y/n on to the bed and hovered above her . She started to wiggle seeing him doing all this . Jungkook got more annoyed and slapped her hard making her stop doing her actions . She was crying and sobbing. 

Y/n - a.alpha p.p.plss s.s.sorry d.d.dont do t.this plss i.i am s.s.sorry a.alpha plss

Jungkook- don't worry I won't take fuck you before our wedding but right now you will get a lesson for disobeying me .

Soon he took of his belt and started to slam on her body . Poor y/n never saw someone behaving like this with her . She was in immense pain .

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhh a.alpha aah pllssss s.s.stop ahhh n.no

Jungkook- will you ever disobey your alpha? ( slamming belt with all force )

Y/n - ahhhhhh n.no ahh

After 10 more mins he threw belt somewhere and climbed up on the bed . He sat over her while his legs were on different side .

His hands travelled on her necks choking her .

Jungkook- now tell me will you ever disobey me ?

Y/n - umm ugm n.no ( choking on her own saliva )

Jungkook- good girl

When Jungkook got up from her she backed away in fear ! Her clothes were torn from some parts . She was crying.  She wanted to ask him about going back but after all this she won't. 

Jungkook- go get change your clothes I will give you mine .

Y/n - y.yes a.a.alpha

Jungkook- and about going back home tonight you will stay here with me only  I talked to your dad earlier. 

When these words fell in her ears she was shivering, she did not wanted to live with him .

Y/n - a.alpha plss h.h.help m.me ( she said while sobbing)

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊 😀 🎊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕

Love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘 💖 byee ❤💛🧡❤💛💜💙🧡💗💝💘💖❣💗💟