NIGHT WITH HIM

A/n pov

Due to tremendous pain in y/n body after his beatings.  She tried to walk but couldn't even get up from his bed .

Y/n - a.a.alpha p.plss h.h.help m.me ( she said all being scared for his reaction)

Jungkook- what help sweetheart? ( he said while smirking)

Y/n - t.to g.go to w.washroom

Jungkook- I will help but what I will get in return hmm ?? ( evil thought being cooked in his mind )

Y/n - a.a.alpha i.i h.have n.n.nothing to g.give ( she was too innocent for this beast infront of her )

Jungkook- you have sweetie you have afterwards you can't deny ok ?

Y/n - o.ok

A/n pov

Jungkook lifted her in his arms and took her to washroom.  He placed her on the slab and his and went towards the button of her shirt . But y/n was quick enough to hold his hand before he could open it .

Jungkook pov -

Got beaten few minutes ago then to has courage to stop me . Let it be before marriage let her because after wedding she won't be able to utter a word too . Jungkook just wait few days more until she is your fully

Y/n - a.a.alpha i.i w.w.will do it by.my..self ( she was scared)

Jungkook - hmmm I will wait outside come fast .

Timeskip ..

A/n pov

Jungkook gave her his t shirt which was enough for her . His height and her height had a huge difference. 

Soon they reached to dining table.  Y/n and jungkook were sitting next to each other .

Y/n pov

Y/n just eat whatever comes . Dont speak anything and don't puke just run to washroom straight.. no mistakes plss .

Maids started to serve but this time cottage cheese was not there.  Y/n was relieved.  They started to eat dinner .

Jungkook- after eating come to room .

With saying this he went . Soon y/n also went to his room .

Y/n pov

When I entered the room he was lying shirt less busy taking to someone. I quickly went and sat on the edge of bed back facing him .

Jungkook- you mother fucker can't do one thing correctly if you find him kill him there only .

Y/n pov -

Kill him ? No y/n be careful near him .

Jungkook- y/n come here ( he said in husky voice)

Y/n - y.y.yes

Soon she went and layed beside him all straight not even dare to move a little. 

Jungkook- you remember about returning the favor hm ?

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha

Jungkook- so now remove this tshirt .

Y/n was now freezed she did not expected this . Her blood went blue due to fear.  Above all this she was not wearing a bra under the t-shirt  . She thought not to as the t-shirt was loose for her .

Y/n -a.a.lpha p.plss n.noo pl.plss

Jungkook- I don't like to repeat myself again u better do it or you know what I am capable to do .

Y/n - i.i am n.n.ot w.wearing b.b.bra u.under ( she was crying)

Jungkook- hmm it's ok I am going to be your husband soon now take this off .

Y/n was a crying mess now.  She was feeling so humiliated and she shivered thinking about the fact that she was going to marry this person .

Y/n - p.pls n.no d.dont do t.this plss a.a.alpha p.pl.plss

Jungkook- y/n you better don't make me angry you won't be able to handle my anger ( he said while gritting his teeth)

Y/n took of his tshirt making jungook smirk .

Jungkook- doll come closer ..

Hii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕

Bye love you all 💙 💜 ❤