Chapter 1✎

Jake's Pov

"Hmm..i don't know tho Sunoo I'm...-"

"You don't have to worry Jake Hyung! Me and Jungwon will be by your side, don't get anxious please"sunoo cut me off and i sighed.

Jungwon and Sunoo by my side? Not bad.

Better have them than being alone.

"Are you there Jake Hyung?"sunoo asked me and i nodded.

Shit I'm in a call with him he can't see me nodding you dumbass.

"I-yes,yes I'm here sorry i just...dozed off i guess"i apologized and he reassured me that everything will be fine. Oh yeah it's about school by the way. Total Hell.

"Jakey Hyung don't overthink the stuff that happened yesterday,it wasn't your fault it was the opposite, that guy should have been more careful with you"

"Plus Jay hyung helped you at the right moment,aigoo what would have happened if Jay wasn't there"Sunoo nervously told me. By his tone i could sense that he was becoming worried about me.

Yeah i had a confrontation yesterday with this dude named Jaehyun, he's known as one of the School's Playboys,nothing special.

We like bumped into each other and he immediately went into defensive mode asking me to apologize,even if in fact he should apologize as well because clearly i was the one who fell,plus he was way taller than me.

Ain't no way he's blaming me just because we bumped shoulders Pfft,what a kid.

But Jay Hyung somehow always appears to Help me Right away as if he was already there watching from afar.

I really admire him.

"JAKE HYUNG J-A-K-E HYUNG"sunoo shouted in the call making me jump from how loud he is.

It's 7:12 in the morning and i have to get to school by 7:50 at least so i can hang out with them but JESUS.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I zoned out again,i swear i didn't mean to-"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever Jake Hyung-Oh! Sorryyyy Sungie Hyung is calling me,i have to get going~"

"Okay Can you-"

"Byeeee~"sunoo said before closing up the call,not even letting me finish my statement.

Ugh you Little Brat

"Byeee~, tsk,i won't buy you the mint choco you wanted anymore"i mocked in his tone as i spoke to myself.

I placed my phone on top of the desk and opened my closet searching for cute clothes to wear today. Gosh i hope i don't see That Stupid Tall ass Faking being american and shit Jaehyun.

"I lived in America for four years but i returned back in Korea that's why I'm here man,honestly just fuck off"i spoked to myself while searching.

After some minutes i pulled out,baggy Jeans with pockets on the sides,pastel pink and blue Long Sweater that matches with the Jeans,and of course white socks.

Who wouldn't wear socks.

"Ni-ki"i blurted out and immediately laughed. I look stupid right now but now that i think about it, that's probably one of the things Ni-ki Does. That kid has So much potential,

To make people laugh.

Why am i thinking of that kid anyway? He still owe me my banana milk, I'll ask him today.

Hope he won't give me the usual excuse of forgetting it at home or him giving his money to his sister because he feels bad. bruh we all know he lying,First his sister is in Japan, we're in Korea and Second if he always leave it at home then how come he never took a picture of MY banana milk and send it to me?