MARRIAGE DATE

A/n pov

Both sat in car and the car started to head in y/n house direction.

Jungkook- come and sit near me jagiya ( husky voice)

Y/n went and sat next to him without any arguments. 

Jungkook- hmm don't dare to open up your mouth in front of someone or-

Y/n - n.no i.i w.wont t.tell a.anyone

Seeing her like this gave a satisfaction to jungkook.  Soon they reached her home and y/n went without biding a bye to him.  This raged him but he couldn't do anything. 

Y/mother - hmmm how was your night with him?( naughty smile)

Y/n - yahhh! Mom why do you always think so much . I am too young for all this ..

Y/m - I know y/n dear that you are too young but your dad and jungkook dad are very good friends and his father wanted this .

Y/n - but he could wait for me growing up !!

Y/m - leave this topic today Mr Jeon family will coke for tea today . We will fix marriage date itself today .

A/n pov

Y/n was unaware about something.  Something was waiting for her.

Timeskip to evening

Now all were sitting in the hall . Jungkook was busy giving death glare to y/n who was looking down clenching on her dress .

Jungkook- y/n can you bring me water ?
( sweet voice )

Y/n for once was amused by listening to his sweet voice .

Y/n - y.yes

Y/n went to kitchen and started to pour water in the glass . Soon she felt two arms snaking around her tiny waist.  She turned around and saw -

Y/n - a.a.alpha p.plss l.let m.me go p.plss

Jungkook- you went without biding me a goodbye why so hmm ?

Y/n - a.a.alpha p.plss s.s.soryy p.pls l.let m.me go i.i a.am s.sorry ( she trembled)

Jungkook- kiss me I will let you go .

Y/n got on her heels to reach his height and gave a peck on hid lips . She detached her lips but Jungkook pulled her head from behind stealing her first kiss forcefully. 

Y/n - mhmm ummmm p.m.plss a.a.alpha umm ( she was struggling to get out of his grip )

After 1 min he pulled out and went out from there .

Jungkook pov

Ahhh her lips are so sweet I can't wait to eat them out . Fuck my little friend seems to get hard . Just first night us enough to ruin her . I will fuck her every night atleast she should come to my use . Her body is perfect!!

Mr Jeon- So let's final day after tomorrow for marriage ok ?

Y/father- ok lets final it .

Y/mother - so done ...

Mrs Jeon- y/n soon you will live with jungkook now hmmm .. look her cheeks are red ..

Jungkook pov

Red ? She is blushing? I look and saw her face .. aish she is not blushing that my slap mark , that is why her cheek is red . Thank God no finger prints are there. 

A/n pov

All of them started to tall about other preparations and all .

Mr Jeon- ok see you soon

Y/mother- yes , bye safe journey. 

Jungkook came forward and hugged y/n

Mrs Jeon- aww how cute they look together. 

A/n pov

Jungkook hugged y/n so tight that his prints left on her skin . She was in pain but managed to smile . He whispered something in her ear which made her shivers running down her spine .

Jungkook- bye y/n take care .

This is what jungkook whispered in her ear-

Jungkook- prepare yourself well for first night . Nobody would be there to save you from me . Get ready to scream my name babygirl...

Everyone left .

Y/n pov

I don't want to marry him ! No plss I don't want to . Plss god pls help me ....

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙💚💚❤🤎🖤💝💝💜🎉🎊💞💞🖤💓💓💕🥰🥰🥰💗💟.

Byee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘 💖