FIRST NIGHT 🚫⚠️

WARNING- this chapter contains a lot of smut and abuse if not comfortable to read you are most welcome to leave

A/N pov

Y/n was standing all scared of thinking what is coming of her . Her head was hung low , she could feel intense gaze of jungkook on her .

Jungkook  - you look so pretty in this outfit. Come now give me a lap dance ..

Y/n - a.alpha i.i d.d.dont k.k.know ( she trembled)

Jungkook- come and sit on my lap babygirl. 

Y/n silently sat on his lap .

Jungkook- now ? ( smirking looking at her innocent face )

Jungkook pov

Ahhh this little girl's knows nothing,, no worries tonight I will take her innocence.  Tonight she will scream under me making me satisfy. 

Y/n - n.n.now ?

Jungkook- grind on me baby ..

Y/n started to grind on him . Slowly and steadily.  But she was unaware about the beast waking up in him . In sometime she felt something hard down there picking on her pussy !!

Jungkook- ahhhh ( he moaned aloud )

Y/n immediately stopped her actions making jungkook glare at her .

Y/n - s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha s.sorry

Jungkook was confused by her sudden reply

Jungkook- why baby ?

Y/n - i.i h.h.hurted y.y.ou

Jungkook chuckle at her reaction.  She was soo innocent that she thought he was hurt .

Jungkook- darling you are not hurting me you are pleasuring me !

Soon jungkook got up lifting her in his arms.  He threw y/n on the bed and started to remind his clothes . He was now fully naked .

Y/n - a.a.-

Jungkook- call me DADDY for now ..

Soon Jungkook crawled up the bed and got on top of her . Y/n eyes reflected only fear and tears .

Jungkook- let daddy strip you ..

Y/n - n.no p..pls n.n.no l.let m.me go p.pl.plss

Jungkook slapped her hard making her lip corner bleed !

Jungkook- dare to utter a word and I will cut this tounge of yours . I told you to shut your mouth !

In few seconds y/n was lying naked under him . She was feeling so humiliated her eyes were red due to continuous crying .

Jungkook- your body is a feast doll . Let me eat some of it .

Soon jungkook attacked her neck biting it .

Y/n - ahhhh n.n.no plss ahh

Without listening to her beggings he went towards her blue bruised boob . He started to suck it so hard that she cried really hard making jungkook stop his action .

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh n.no ahh plss.

Jungkook pov

Did I sucked to hard ? Aish leave it let me enjoy its my first time ruining my little omega wife .

A/n pov

Jungkook kept on sucking her boobs without thinking the pain that his wife was feeling . She was drenched in her own tears.  After torturing her boobs he slide his head down to her vagiana. 

Jungkook- your pussy is pink hmm let me taste it then ..

Soon Jungkook started to lick her vagiana.  This feeling was new to y/n . She moaned . Y/n was feeling so shame of her response. To prevent moans she kept her hands on her mouth .

Jungkook pov

Hmmm moaning yess moan for me . Oh so she kept her hands wait then -

A/n pov

Jungkook got up and bought hand cuffs and cuffed her hands over her head . He grabbed her face and said

Jungkook- these moans belongs to me don't you dare to muffle them ( he growled making her tremble)

Y/n - y.yes

After this jungkook again started to do his work . At first he was swirling his tounge around her clit but now he was biting it making y/n scream !!

Y/n - ahhhhh plsss n.n.no pls s.s.stop .

Jungkook was so busy in his own pleasure that he forgot about her .

Jungkook- baby now get ready for real surprise. 

He liked his two fingers making them wet and then with those two fingers he touched his dick .

Y/n was wiggling around but again one slap was enough for her .

He entered his whole length. 

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhh n.n.no plssss ahh s.s.stop plss ahh n.no ( she screamed on top of her lungs ) .

Jungkook- not so soon .

Then he started to thrust in her in an inhuman speed . He was groaning in pleasure, satisfaction he was enjoying all . Her screams were melody to his ears .

After 30 mins of thrusting he cummed in her deep . He got up and went inside the bathroom.
Trembling in pain.  White semen dripping from her bruised vagiana...

Hiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊 😀 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕 💜💞❣❤💕💓💓💚💚💙💗🖤🤎

Byeeee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘