ch 35

* With taekook *

* kook was too shy to tell his husband about his situation so out of so much shyness he's playing with his fingers that's when he heard a knock on his door *

Kook : must be tae God save your child out of shyness because I know I'm not embarrassed

Author : he's blabbering nonsense when again he heard a knock and he run to open the door 😑

* after door opened tae cupped kook's face by both cheeks and ask *
Tae : are you ok bun?  * worried *
Kook : * nodded with pink cheeks *
Tae : it's a relief and why your cheeks are pink? * raise a brow *
Kook : n-nothi-ng you come i-ins-ide * shy *
Tae : * nodded come inside and sit on edge of the bed *
Kook : * also sit in front of tae looking down *
Tae : bun do you want to say something ? * ask softly *
Kook : I-i want to say t-that i-i o-on m-my p-per-iods * hide his red face in pillow *
Tae : * it took 5 seconds to understand what kook said and soon his face also turned red * o-oh * but soon his red face turned into a worried one * bun are you feeling pain?
Kook : umm l-litt-le * shy *
Tae : lay down I'll massage you
Kook : no no its ok
Tae : you are laying and I'm massaging  you and that's final * stern voice *
Kook : ok * a cute pout with red cheeks *
Tae : why are you so cute? * chuckles *
Kook : i-i don-t kno-w * flustered red *
Tae : never mind bun take rest * chuckled *

* Tae massage his bunny's back and soon both fell asleep in each other's embrace *

Author : awe~ best, cutest couple in this universe * Uwe~ *

BTW did I told you the height of taekook?  I don't remember so I'll tell now kook is 5"6 and tae is 6"