Becky isn't home yet she was waiting for her girlfriend to pick her up since they're going to have dinner together with her parents.

" Beck you should come with us" Irin said and she's with her girlfriend Noey. Noey just wave at her and smile " I'm Good she's near" Beck said. Irin look at her girlfriend. " you sure?'" I ask. " Go now irin I'll wait for freen" Becky said. Irin just node " okay take care " she said. " Drive safe noey " Beck said. " I will take care " noey said.

When irin and noey already left Becky just patiently waiting for freen to arrive and it's been 30 minutes freen is not yet arrived she feels scare already since there's already few students around.

" your alone " Beck look turned her head to someone and with a shock terror on her face when she recognize the person beside her.

" it's been awhile " he said  " Non" beck awkwardly smile at him. Non take a deep breath and smile at beck.

" your waiting for her don't you? " he ask. " ah yeah" * crap why it feels awkward* becky ask herself.

" You look happy " nop said and Becky just simply smile at him.
They just having and awkward conversation but not for long cause freen already arrive.

" what are you doing with her? " thats the first words came out from freen's mouth when she saw the man she hate Is with her girl.

" don't worry I'm? Just a-" " i don't care whatever you say stay away from my girlfriend " beck was stunts ti speak seeing her girlfriend getting mas makes her feel hot. Beck went to freen and and hold her girlfriend arm and look at nop.

" nop we better go now " beck said and look at freen. " Taerak? " freen look at becky without moving her head. " let's Go Home" becky said with her a smile and freen just node and take a last stare with nop.

Nop just look at freen and sigh befor he leave the place.

....

" is he a glue or what? " freen said Sarcastically while her focus on the road. Becky already know that this the first words will come from her lovers mouth. Beck just sigh and stare at her girlfriend and freen take glance at her " what? " freen ask.

" we didn't hang out or see each other whatever you wanna think, he went there just to you know say hi since we didn't get along anymore " Beck said.

Freen felt hurt and over think about what Becky said.

" okay?. Sorry if you don't have any chance to go out with him because your always with me" freen said and Beck was surprised because freen got it wrong. " taerak. It's not what I wanna mean, I was saying I'm not hanging out with him anymore so you don't have to think so much about him" Becky said.

" how so?? How?? That man likes you " freen said while driving. Beck just sigh and Don't wanna argue anymore she just stay quiet and look outside the window.

Freen look at Becky for a second when she felt that the atmosphere was so silent between them.

"Taerak- I don't wanna talk let's go home" Becky said without a mood and freen just stay silent and felt guilty for what she did.

" where do you want to eat? " after all she try to talk with her girlfriend trying to less the awkwardness.

" I'm not in the mood let's just order " Beck said. Freen just sigh and hold Becky's hand. " taerak I'm sorry " freen said and pull over and she think she need to their argument as soon as possible. " what are you doing? " Beck ask when she noticed that there are in the road side.

" I'm sorry " freen apologize holding Becky's hands. " You don't trust me? " Beck ask " of course I trust you " freen said immediately. " your not? Then why your acting like you don't " Beck said. " I was just scared " freen said. " scared of what?? He will get me hurt me? What? " Beck ask. " yes. And I'm so scared seeing you with him or anyone who I don't trust " freen said.