ch 36

* it's been 10 days there are staying with Vgukkie so finally today they are going back *

Tae : bun vhyunnie noona are you both done?

Vhyunnie : just coming tae! * shouts from inside the house *

Tae : I don't know how much more time they will take noona?
Gukkie : I'm used to it son * laughs *
Tae : heyyyyyy!!! I'm not your son * Whines *
Gukkie : I know I know I'm just teasing you tae * laughs whole heartedly *
Tae : ok I'm forgave you * huff *
Gukkie : who will say that the great
" Kim taehyung the youngest and coldest CEO of Kim corporation and mafia king V is whinning like a baby in front of a simple girl whom he calls noona "  * laughs sweetly *
Tae : hehe * nervous smile *
Gukkie : smile like that tae you look good don't hide your emotions if you feel said remember me once I hope that will help
Tae : ofc noona I'll and why you have tears in your eyes? * worried *
Gukkie : nothing special tae some times I think after vhyunnie I got attached to you and kook you both are like my younger brothers and remembering that we both ( vggukie ) have to leave you both it hurts alot *crying but smiles sad *
Tae : hey noona don't cry you and vhyunnie noona will be always in our heart * hugs gukkie deep inside he's stopping his tears to flow *

* After both clam down and Vkook come they went to Kim mansion *

* in Kim mansion *

* everyone welcome them *
Jin : wait! Who are they both girls?

* Vggukie become nervous ,taekook notices and gave a warm smile which relax the both girls and they returned the same smile *

* taekook told everyone about how they meet and how vggukie are ghosts and they died and they become so close and now they will do they furnels as brother *

* everyone has tears in there eyes *
Jin : who said you both are orphans?
You both are our daughter
Jimin : yes and if you both dare to say once again that you both are orphans I swear I'll break your both all bones * fake tight smile *
* vggukie hug jinmin while crying Y/N and kook join them *
* Yoonjoon and hobitae are looking at them with warm smile and heart eyes *