LILY SAGE

LILY SAGE !

"It's not over until the mockingjay sings

"It's not over until the mockingjay sings."

-Lucy Gray Baird
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes

LILY-SAGE BARRETT, didn't hate many things or people and one of those people was her grandmother, Odessa Lucinda Barrett who was nearing 80 years of age, having been born during the dark ages. She was apart of a group who called themselves the Covey they preformed all around the districts of Panem, until my grandmother ran away from district 12 met my grandfather ultimately deciding to take refugee in district 9 from who knows what bidding her farewell to her family and friends.

According to my grandmother her best friend was Lucy Gray Baird who was reaped for the 10th hunger games representing district 12, but disappeared shortly after winning and was presumed dead shortly after. Lily-Sage's mother died during childbirth and her father died in an accident before she was born, because of this she was sent to her only living family member, her grandmother who named her like those of the Covey to keep with tradition.

She didn't love working out on the fields, so instead
she started singing out in the market, singing songs that her Grandmother had passed down to her. The richer folk of district 9 would pay to see her perform along with some peacekeepers here and there. Lily Sage was never much of a fight, but more of a performer living up to the standards of what was once the Covey.