Chapter 1: Am i dreaming?

Start from the beginning

There was absolutely no way I was dreaming because if I was I wouldn't be in so much pain right now it took awhile but I managed to slay the demon with little ease I turned me attention to the peach haired demon when he started to speak

???: Your name is?

Tomioka: I-it's giyuu. Tomioka giyuu

Why I told him my name I don't know maybe because he seemed harmless or because he looked like Sabito I will probably never know.

???: Ah nice to see my old friend is doing ok.

Tomioka: S-Sabito your- your actually here and you-your alive?!?!

Sabito: Yeah I'm alive actually no not really I'm dead but I'm alive. What I'm trying to say is since I'm a demon I'm not technically alive but I'm not dead either.

Tomioka: Sabito I missed you so much you have no idea how much of a pain it's been to look at myself everyday knowing you died and I could have saved you!

At this point I was sobbing seeing him completely set me off I couldn't help it he was not only my best friend he was also my first boyfriend. (Yes I did forget to mention it actually no I didn't I'm thinking of this stuff on the spot like literally I'm typing stuff as it comes to mind)
I don't know if he remembered being my boyfriend since well he's a demon and they forget things about their human lives but he remembered my name so I don't know what he remembers or if he only remembers me or everything else.

Sabito: My love why ever are you crying?

Tomioka: Wait you remembered you actually remembered?!?

Sabito: How could I forget the love of my life you were my first kiss after all. I mean how do you forget that?

I ran to him i needed to feel his touch again at first we were standing but I felt so weak that I couldn't anymore I started to lower and so did he we ended up on the ground I was crying and sobbing I tried speaking but I couldn't get anything out but I don't think Sabito wanted me to talk because I needed this and I think he did to he didn't cry but when I looked at his eyes I saw something I never saw ever before I saw sadness. I saw sadness in his eyes I never saw sadness in his eyes he never cried in front of me I don't know If he cried at all but I didn't care I don't know how long we were sitting there I wanted to stay with Sabito forever I couldn't leave him my mind started to think though.

I pulled away from Sabito instantly and asked him a question that I knew he couldn't resist answering I was unsure if I would believe his answer but I needed one.

Tomioka: Sabi I have a question.

Sabito: Yes my love?

Tomioka: Have you...eaten anyone before?

Sabito: No never haven't even had the urge to.

Tomioka: Are you telling me the truth?

Sabito: I have no reason to lie to you my dear if I did I would feel guilty. And since you can read me like a book just by looking at my eyes how about you use that to your advantage?

He isn't lying I can tell I was going to say something until he started to speak.

Sabito: My dear what rank are you in the demon slayer core?

Tomioka: Oh I'm a hashira.

Sabito: WHAT?!?

Tomioka: What is something wrong?

Sabito: I mean no but when the hell did that happen?

Tomioka: When I turned 19 i think I don't really remember

Sabito: I'm really proud of you love!

Tomioka: Really?

Sabito: Yeah of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?

Tomioka: Oh no reason......but Sabito I have another question!

Sabito: Ask away my love!

Tomioka: Well I was wondering since you haven't eaten anyone how about you join me on my missions I could bring you to the masters mansion and you would have a trial to test If you would attack someone which I'm not worried about.

Sabito: Giyuu I would love to I really wanna stay by you everyday so yes I would love to do that!

Tomioka: Alright then let's go!

I really hope the thought I'm having isn't true "Am I dreaming?"

That's the end of this chapter I hope you like it because this is what the new story is gonna be so I hope that you guys liked it anyway that's all bye

Word count: 1613