Although hunting is a court entertainment, it is actually an exercise for leading troops to fight. Kings of all dynasties have attached great importance to hunting. Every autumn macaque scene is very grand, which can be regarded as a military ceremony.

  "Exactly." Zhao Xuelian said truthfully, "my father said, the emperor wants to hunt is false, but the selection of the crown prince is true, in order to choose the East Palace that will make the Great Yan Kingdom smash the world, the emperor secretly ordered my father, discussed for a long time, and opened up a new hunting ground , is to test the true abilities of the princes. The royal beasts of the royal forest have been figured out by the princes long ago,

  so how can they be used?" Is it settled?" This matter came too fast, Lord Ke didn't know which prince to take refuge in, so he was about to draw a conclusion?

  "Of course, the crown prince should have been settled a long time ago!" Zhao Xuelian patted the table lightly and said, "But don't worry, my father has his own plan. He asked me to send you a letter, saying that you will understand after reading it."

  "There is still a letter? Come on! Show it to me." Prince Ke swept away the haze on his face, and said enthusiastically.

  Zhao Xuelian took out a wax-sealed letter from her sleeve and put it in Lord Ke's hand.

  Prince Ke tore the envelope and shook out the high-quality silk paper inside. The paper was as thin as a cicada's wing with densely packed small characters written on it. It was stacked several times. The prince carefully unfolded it and spread it all over the table.

  "This, this is...?!"

  Prince Ke just read a few lines of small characters, and his face changed drastically. These are all palace secrets, such as the birthday horoscopes and five-element numerology of the fourteen princes. It was enough to make Prince Ke lose his head!

  "These things are all useful." Zhao Xuelian seemed much calmer, and said slowly, "Know yourself and the enemy, you can win every battle, and you must understand the weaknesses of each prince, so that you can smoothly support our prince to enter the East Palace." "Our prince.

  " ?” Prince Ke was puzzled, and hurriedly asked, “Which one is it?”

  “Ninth Prince Huang Ye.” Zhao Xuelian deliberately lowered her voice, whispering in the prince’s ear, “He must be the crown prince!” “

  Why is it him? ?” Lord Ke shook his head and sighed, “Dayan’s succession to the throne has always been dominated by the eldest son. Although there is no eldest son now, there is still an eldest son from the concubine. Isn’t it great that the eldest prince Yaozu is good? The queen mother also likes him .Huang Ye ranked ninth, how could it not be his turn? Also," Prince Ke paused for a moment, his tone full of disdain, "his biological mother, Concubine Ping, is just a princess who came here with relatives. They are all annexed by our Yan, what kind of power do you have in the harem?" "

  Then let me ask you, if we don't help the Ninth Prince, who else can we help?"

  "The first prince Yaozu and the second prince Yaozhong are not all very good Candidates?"

  "These two princes are good, but don't forget that one of their biological mothers is the niece of the empress dowager, and the other is the daughter of Prime Minister Li

  . ..." "

  That's why you can't just look at the surface of everything. Although His Highness the Ninth Prince has no power in the harem, I heard that he is smart and sophisticated. He can recite poems and books of sages at the age of three, can ride horses and shoot arrows at the age of five, and can draw inferences from one instance. There is no teacher." Zitong, the national teachers all call him a child prodigy, and I admire him very much."