BEFORE PARTY II

Y/n - n.no i.i d.dont w.want t.to g.go p.p.plss d.d.dont b.beat me p.p.pls

Jungkook slapped her last time which made her close her eyes .

Jungkook- weakling she is pathetic..

A/n pov

After beating shit out of her jungkook slammed the door and went outside leaving the poor girl drenched in her own blood. 

Timeskip

Jungkook pov

Hmm it's already 6 lets get ready . Wait where the hell that shit is ? Let me and check in the room . If she is still sleeping I swear I will eat her alive . ( fumming in anger)

A/n pov

Jungkook started taking big steps towards the room meanwhile the little soul was lying unconsciously without and clue what is coming ahead for her . Soon jungkook opened the door and saw y/n lying there lifeless. 

Jungkook- bitch she is

He went towards her and slammed the belt which was lying next to her on her stomach.  With sudden burning sensation y/n screamed and open her eyes .

Y/n - ahhhhh a.alpha u.u h.he.here

Jungkook - yes sweetie this is my home I can be here anytime any problem ?

y/n - n.no a.alpha

Jungkook was about to hit her again when -

Y/n - n.noo pl.plss a.alpha i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls d.dont b.beat me a.aagain p.pls ( she spoke in trembling voice)

Y/n - g.g.give m.m.me s.ssome time to c.c.cook d.d.dinner

A/n pov

Y/n had totally forgot about the party thing . She thought that her alpha is angry because she didn't cooked dinner  

Jungkook- dinner ( he spoke while raising his eyebrows)

Y/n - y.y.yes a.alpha

Soon jungkook slapped her and grabbed her jaw and spoke while yelling

Jungkook- bitch how can you forget that today we have to go the party huh ? ( again slapped) you have such low memory ( slapped)

Till now y/n was crying which was irritating jungkook the most .

Jungkook- u better stop crying or else I will gag u with my dick .

Y/n controlled her crying. 

Jungkook- get ready fast and the dress is in the wardrobe. 

Y/n just nodded whereas jungkook took his clothes to other room for changing. 

Y/n pov

Ahhhh each and every part of my body aches.  I can't even walk properly how am I suppose to go to the party .? Leave it I should get ready fast before he gets more angry .

Timeskip

Y/n took a shower and wore the dress given by him . She was already down as she did not wanted to make him angry.  Y/n covered her wounds by makeup .

Jungkook pov

I was getting downstairs when I saw y/n already there . As soon as she saw me she stood up .. hmmm I like this fear in her eyes .

Jungkook- let's go

Y/n started to walk while limping. 

Jungkook- are you going to walk there like this ?( he said while glaring at her)

Y/n nodded her head in no. 

Jungkook- maid get me scissors I need to cut her tounge ( he yelled)

Y/n - n.n.o i.i am s.sorry plss...

Jungkook- you better walk properly there orelse u know me baby ...

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳

Byeeeee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤ 💓 😘 💖