"He-"

" 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?? "

Freen just chuckled.
" I'm on the xxx street and it's raining here how about there?? "

" 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 scared taerak "

" aww my baby is afraid aww. I can't sure you my car went off and it don't like to start.. "

" 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩.. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.. "

Freen stop for a second and take deep breath. " okay I'll just take a cab if the mechanic arrive okay? "

" 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 " freen melt by her girlfriend baby voice.

" I'll buy you don't worry but do as I say.. I'll call you if I arrived home okay? Don't open the door okay? Stay inside and just watch TV " freen said.

" 𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 "

Freen smile " I will Taerak"

Freen take deep breath and wait for the mechanic.

As soon the mechanic arrived freen step out of her car even it's raining.

" I'll leave my car in your care sir" freen said " yes ma'am " the mechanic said. " here's my number contact me if ever something wrong with my car" she said. The man just node.

Freen take a taxi to get home and when she successfully get a taxi she told the driver where should drop her.

.
.
.
.

___

Becky's went to the living room reading the essay she just finished while she's waiting for her girlfriend.

few minutes past freen is still not home and she's getting impatient already so she check her phone and received a message from freen.

Tearak🐰🤏

- 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘬. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘹𝘹 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Becky just let a deep sigh and pout and look at the tv. She really miss her girlfriend and she wanna cry already since she's really scared being alone.

Beck stood up and turned off the tv and went to the kitchen to make a coffee while she was just enjoying mixing her coffee she suddenly heard some steps and she's aware that someone Embark inside their house.

She immediately hide under the table and pray she won't get caught.
She's lucky her phone was with her she message freen and she heard that the steps is getting closer and she bit her lip and she's so scared and started to cry.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐤 🐰🤏

➦ taerak!! Please come home already please someone is here!!. I'm hiding under the table.