Reminder

This series is inspired by Greek mythology and my favorite novel of of all time, Semidues saga by our beloved mahriyumm.

But rest assured that I do not copy the ideas to her work, lahat ng nakasulat dito ay mula sa akin at hindi sa kung anong story. Master yam became my inspiration to pursue this story of mine. Matagal na tong nakatambak sa draft ko but I do not have the courage to share it with you. So thank you so much master for inspiring me, lovelots.

(ps.akin lang si Cal<<33)

The other words, places or even Gods and Goddesses are not all from the Greek Mythology, it's the product of my creative mind.

Please be reminded that I'm an amateur writer and not a professional so you may encounter a lot typos, grammatical errors as well as loopholes.

If there are some information that I delivered incorrectly, feel free message me. I accept criticisms that are genuine and not to mock me on purpose.

Also I want to warn everyone that don't drop any stories in the comment section, for example "this story is like blah blah" might as well keep your fingers away.

And also english is not my first language so bear with my grammars.

Lastly enjoy reading, halfbloods!

from my realm to yours,
horuswedjat