Pedro: Keep it spicy.

Nico: Oh, yeah.

Rafael: Hey, guys. We're looking for Luiz. Have you seen him?

Pedro: Yeah, I seen him, but you didn't, 'cause you just missed him. He took the trolley back to the garage.

Y/n: Oh, great.

Nico: Relax, baby bird. You could catch the next one.

Pedro: Yeah, it's time to take it to the next level.

Blu: What's wrong with this level?

Pedro: Come on. This ain't the level. The next level's the level. You got to shake your tail feathers.

Nico: Oh, yeah!

(Nice and Pedro start to drag Blu, Jewel and Y/n)

Blu: Uh, we... we got to get this chain off first.

(Rafael puts his wings around them and starts to escort them away)

Rafael: Come on, lovebirds. You're in Rio. You should enjoy it!

Nico: Yeah, live a little.

(A monkey looks at them from behind a box, he then starts to take pictures with a camera causing flashes that another monkey with binoculars sees. He smacks a monkey who screeches and starts to wave flags made out of uderwear around. Another monkey salutes and takes a phone and starts to text on it)

Rainforest

(The lead marmoset is sitting on a throne made out of garbage when a phone vibrates behind his back, the phone chimes and he takes it out. He sees a message on it "Ooo! Ooo! Aaa! Aaa!". He laughs)

Lead Marmoset: We got 'em.

Farmers Market

(Blu, Jewel and Y/n walk into a area with mucis playing, they look around and see multiple bords dancing around. Nico and Pedro look at Y/n, Blu and Jewel)

Nico: Welcome to paradise.

Rafael: Some party, huh?

Jewel: This is the coolest place I've ever seen!

Blu: Yeah! Despite all the obvious health code violations.

(Y/n looks at them confused while Rafael laughs)

Rafael: I like you! Nothing you say makes any sense!

Nico: E ai, galera? All right, everyone, listen up. Rafi has some special guests from out of town, and let's show them some love, because I don't think they get out much.

Pedro: Ya, ya,, ya, ya, yo! Everybody put their wings together and clap 'em as loud as you can. Flap 'em, clap 'em. I don't care, slap 'em.

Nico: Party in the Ipanema, baby!

(Blu starts to dance which makes Y/n and Jewel to look at her confused while letting out a small chuckle)

Jewel: Blu?

Y/n: What are you doing?

Blu: Uh, I don't know.

(Y/n smiles as he look sat her. Rafael also smiles when he sees Blu dancing)

Rafael: All right, Blu!

(Jewel joins Blu dancing and not long after Y/n starts to dance too. Blu and Jewel stop and stare at Y/n dancing in a farmore elegant way that they were)