CHAPTER 25 - SEASON 2

Start from the beginning

We all looked behind her and saw John B walking towards us.

I felt relif the instant I saw him.

"Hey" Kiara smiled at him. "Welcome back"

"You're a fucking idiot" I chuckled.

"I have something I want to share with you guys" Sarah looked at all of us. "I can get us down to the Orinoco"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Are you serious?" Pope opened his eyes wildly.

"Okay, and how's that gonna happen?" Cleo asked her.

"My dad's gonna let us use his plane" Sarah explained.

"Ward?" JJ asked her.

"Yep" Sarah shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah" JJ said skeptical.

"We lay low tonight, then wheels up first thing in the morning" Sarah looked at us, waiting for us to say something.

"Okay, that's a lot to process" Pope nodded. "You dad is actually helping us"

"I talked to him. He'll do it" Sarah reassured us.

"So, we trusting Ward now?" Cleo asked.

"We trust Sarah" Kie said, and I smiled softly.

"Thanks Sarah" I said to her softly. She smiled in response.

"But wait" She said. "I also have one more thing to say" She cleared her throat. "Since we've gotten back from the island, I've done some things I regret. A lot" I looked down embarassed at her words. I looked at JJ, and he was already looking at me.

"I feel like we've all done a thing or two that we regret" John B talked.

"And, I don't-" Sarah continued. "Poguelandia, guys. It's all I've been able to think about. We were all together on that island, and it was a good thing, and I don't want to ruin a good thing" I stared at JJ as Sarah talked. "And I just wanna know, are we still all in? Are we still all together?" She looked around each of us. "Because I am"

"Yeah" Kie nodded before hugging the blonde.

"We pon road!" Cleo said, making Sarah laugh. The two girls shared a hug.

"I'm always all in" I smiled at Sarah before hugging her tightly.

"I love you" She whispered at me.

"Love you too" I said before pulling away.

"Still can belive you got the plane" Pope hugged her imidiately after I took a step back.

"I know!" Sarah laughed.

"That's actually insane" Pope laughed with her.

"Let's go get Big John, all right?" JJ walked towards us. We all wrapped our arms in eachother's shoulders, facing John B. "What do you say there, shit bird?"

"I think this deservs a woogity" Pope looked at JJ next to him.

"How long are you gonna pretend you're not coming over here?" I asked my brother, who was staring at us from a distance.

"You in?" JJ asked him as a smile appeared on John B's face.

He walked towards us and joined the group hug. I hugged them tightly, not wanting this moment to end.

"Now we woogity!" Pope said exited, making me smile.

"We're really doing this, aren't we?" John B smiled.