SORRY

Jungkook threw that whip and started to bite her lips and bokbs making her more scream .

Jungkook- never in your life again say no to me ..

A/n pov

Soon y/n went unconscious . Jungkook cleaned himself and went to other room to sleep .

Timeskip to next morning

Y/n woke up early as she did not wanted to get beaten up again. 

Y/n pov

Ahhh my body screams pain only pain.  I have fever too.. this man did not even cared to cover me up while the ac was on . Ahh I need to make breakfast for him .

A/n pov

Y/n went on limping all the way to washroom.  She was not in condition to even move but the fear was eating her out . After taking a shower y/n went to kitchen and started to cook omelet and grilled bacon. 

Timeskip .

Soon jungkook entered the dining room and got seated .

Jungkook pov

Hmmm this bitch learnt her lesson well . I just want her to make a mistake so that I could peel her skin off .

Jungkook - what the hell is taking soo long to bring breakfast? ( he shouted)

Y/n - c.c.oming a.a..alpha. 

Y/n served him the breakfast with her trembling hands because this was the first time she was cooking all by herself   .

Jungkook took first bite and his eyes met her brown orbs filled with fear .

Jungkook - hmm come here .

Y/n went to him and soon was rewarded by a tight slap on her face .

Jungkook - Is this called food huh ?

Y/n - a.aa.alpha i.i..

Jungkook- no words . This is soo salty . Now you will get punished. 

A/n pov

Listening to the word punished shivers went all way to her spine . She was now sooo much scared .

Y/n - n.noo pl.plss a.alpha i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls s.s.sorry a.alpha

Jungkook - your sorry won't work right now .

Y/n - p.plss t.this w.w.was my f.f.first t.time c.cooking .

Jungkook pov

First time ? Hm fine let her go this time only . But I need to scare her right . 

A/n pov

Soon jungkook started to drag her with him.  He was enjoying scaring her but the girl was getting more scared . Now she was thrown on the floor . Jungkook was looking so furious and angry it made y/n cry loudly .

Y/n - ( crawling back) a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls n.noo d.dont h.hurt m.me p.pls i.i a.aam g.g.going to i.improve

Jungkook - you will surely improve after getting punished. 

Y/n - s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha p.p.plss ( she was crying)

Jungkook pov

Huh ! She looks so good while pleading me , begging me not to do anything to her . Man I will make sure she is always like this . Ahhh I got a good wife .

A/n pov

Jungkook bent down to level and grabbed her hair . Y/n eyes were glued on the floor as she did not had guts to look up to him  .

Jungkook- one more mistake I swear I will peel your skin off ( slapped her)

Y/n - s.s.soryy a.aa.alpha

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Do vote comment and follow 🎊 🎉 💚 🧡 💛 😊 🎊 🎉

Byeeeee Love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗