🌺MIYA ATSUMU x READER🌺

Start from the beginning

~ At the party ~

~ At the party ~

The music was extremely loud, and there were so many people.
The pool, the kitchen, the living room and the whole other floor upstairs... everywhere you went you could find drunk, sober, quiet, dancing and even sleeping people.

After talking with all of your friends, you decided it was time for you to go and greet Rin's team.
In your opinion they were all nice and funny guys. You were happy that your brother could rely on such great friends, and you also got along well with everyone, except one... Miya Atsumu.
It's not like you two were enemies or something, but neither of you could bring yourselves to talk with each other.
It was like..there was some kind of tension between you guys.

You were greeting them and while Samu and Kita were complimenting your style, you felt hungry eyes almost burning a hole through your body.
You turned around to see who it was, and when you saw him... It was like your body couldn't move nor speak.
So you just excused yourself, saying that your friends were waiting for you, and started making your way through all of those alcohol-smelling teenagers.

Unfortunately you were stopped by a visibly drunk guy taking you forcefully by your wrist, almost scratching it.
You tried to get away from him, even by yelling, but it was useless. No one was paying attention to you.
You were panicking, not knowing how to get out of that situation.
The guy started dragging you upstairs until he was punched 2 meters away from you.
You looked at whoever did that with relief in your eyes.
"Atsumu?"
"You okay? Do you know that a$$hole?" You could see burning anger in his eyes.
"No" you replied trembling a bit. "Thank you by the way, really."
"You shouldn't be wandering here alone looking like that" he said, again with that same hungry stare.
"I know- WAIT- Are you saying that i look like a $lut?"
"I'm saying that you look hot, so obviously you'll attract most guys here. Now come with me."
You were left looking like a damn tomato. This man was gonna be the death of you.

Atsumu took you away from the party, where the music wasn't that loud and there were no people fooling around.
"I already told your brother everything that happened, now you're coming home with me, okay?" He explained.
"Excuse me, what?" You were beyond shocked. Not only you were going to his house without being intimate or great friends, but your brother even agreed to it.
"Don't worry, i won't eat you..maybe" he said with that annoying smirk of his.
"Shut up Miya. And where's your house anyway?" You asked.
"It's just a 15 minutes walk, c'mon" he replied reaching for your hand.
"Nah you're kidding. These heels are killing me, I'll go to my house with-"
You were stopped by Atsumu who took you in his arms in bridal style and started walking home.
"W-WAIT let me down! I can walk myself actually" You were blushing so hard at this point.
"Too late Y/N/N." He continued walking proudly.

~ Once in his house ~

You weren't sure what to do, it's not like you knew Atsumu that well, and so you were standing awkwardly in his room.
He handed you some clothes that seemed to be his pajama saying "Here, you can change and put on my clothes, as much as you look beautiful in that, it looks uncomfortable".
"Thanks... Get out though." You said, still blushing.
"Finee" He got out with a cheeky smile.

Once you were done changing you started searching for Atsumu in the house, and you found him in the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" You asked visibly confused since it was already midnight.
"Cooking something. I doubt you had a proper dinner, and Samu won't be at home until tomorrow, so you gotta settle for my cooking skills." He said while looking at the pan with the chicken in it.

While the meat was cooking Atsumu turned to you and walked in your direction. You looked up at him wondering what he wanted.
The boy took your body by your waist and put you on the kitchen counter, so now you two were on the same level.

"So.. are you okay from earlier?" His gaze was soft and full of concern.
"Yeah" you gently replied.
As much as you never would have expected to be in this situation, with him, you weren't complaining.

Atsumu hesitantly started speaking..
"Y/N are you.. are you uncomfortable here..with me?".
"No, we never talked much i know that.. but, to my surprise, i feel safe around you." You smiled sweetly.
He continued, locking his eyes with yours, saying "Do you trust me?"
"Maybe? It depends on what you wanna do." You replied.

He didn't say anything back, he just started leaning, painfully slowly, towards you until your lips finally touched.
After a while in the kiss you pulled away and said "Tsumu."
"Yeah?" He replied, afraid of what you were gonna say.
"The chicken is burning."

The night went on with you two laughing, talking, teasing each other, and even cuddling, until you finally fell asleep in his arms.

BONUS

"Miya Atsumu, I'm gonna rip your head off one day." Suna was currently threatening your boyfriend, again.
"My little sister, are you serious?" He spat out to his friend, and then he turned to you.
"And you Y/N, I thought you had better taste."
"I do in fact." You replied, not really minding your brother complaining about your relationship with the setter.
Even after a month Suna couldn't accept it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy! Hope you enjoyed it, let me know your opinion as always!
And if you wanna request for a character that i didn't do already just write in the comments! Bye💕.