Long time no see

Benjamin Tennyon, better known as Ben 23, now at the age of fifteen, was having an amazing day so far.

"Stand still, miscreant!"

Except for the villain wearing a power suit shooting energy blasts from his hands at him. It was all orange with a big letter 'O' on his chest with yellow lines across his armour, wearing a helmet that covered his head except his face revealing a middle aged man with an enraged expression.

"Overlord? More like Edgelord 'cause that's your whole stick," Speedyquick, Ben 23's Kineceleran form, said with a yawn and dodged another blast aimed at his head.

He was facing Edgelord, Overlord, for about twenty minutes. The guy straight up attacked him while he was eating his Gyro at Mr. Gyro. Using Speedyquick he got everyone out of there fast and decided to face the former businessman turned villain who doesn't know when to quit.

"My whole stick as you claim is to destroy you, Tennyson." Overlord said as his armour opened at the back revealing multiple holes that had missiles in it. He launched it outward then it rocketed towards the hero of Bellwood.

Smiling underneath his mask, Speedyquick evaded the missiles using his enhanced speed and wheels on his feet, grabbing one in the process with his sharp claws and throwing it back at Overlord.

Crossing his arms, he deployed a yellow translucent shield with a hexagon pattern on it. It connected with his shield, detonating it, building up smoke and cracking the concrete underneath his feet. It blinded him for a moment but that didn't matter to him. He lowered his shield, it faded away into nothingness as he gathered yellow energy into his fist and thrust his arms forward, the smoke expelling away towards where he thinks is where Twenty Three is standing.

Indeed he was standing there but with a different alien form. His body is fully black with a blue chest colour with one blue eye in the middle of his head, two antennae, a tail with round plugs on their tips, four-fingered hands with square plugs on it as well, and feet with only two front toes. His power watch on his chest, glowing light blue.

He outstretched his antennas forward with his arms crossed and let the energy from Overlord hit it deadcenter, it absorbed the energy into it. Overlord looked on in shock, not realising the hero had this form available to him.

"Feedback is back for action, baby!" He yelled out as the last of the energy entered his antennas and flowed through his veins, his blood. He held out his hands with sparks of blue electricity gathering inside his square plugged fingers.

Overlord crossed his arms again, the yellow translucent shield appearing before him again. But Feedback didn't launch the attack, no, he charged forward with the blue electricity sparkling out. He clenched his fist, a smile plastered on the Conductiod's face as he pulled back his fist and launched it forward.

Overlord, or more commonly known as Carl Nesmith, was trying to be a superhero but was overshadowed by a eleven user old kid with a watch that can turn him into aliens. Nesmith hated the kid for stealing his spotlight and fame. He tried busting the aliens that came to earth but was always outshined by Ben Tennyson and his freaky watch. So he became a villain after witnessing another hero looking identical but older to Twenty Three and he vowed to make the world bow before him and take the power watch from him. But that proved difficult as the hero always came out on top and the villain didn't.

Feedback's electrified fist went through the shield and squared into Overlord's jaw. The shield faded away as his body jerked backwards and sent flying into a nearby building. The wall dented and bricks fell onto the ground. Nesmith fell unconscious not before uttering a curse at the hero. 

"Oh, ya!" He shouted out in victory, throwing a peace sign before letting out the excess energy still stored up, firing it in the air.

"And just like that Ben 23 has defeated yet another villain! Give it up for our Hero!" The announcer said out louder through the microphones floating into the air along with the camera's, filming everything that's been going on since Overlord attacked the Gyro store.