"It's only 72 hours," Stiles said, his voice soft and calm as if he hadn't spoken for days.

Isabella folded her arms over her chest, not liking this one bit but she didn't really have a choice.

"It's the same place Barrow came from though" Isabella said, moving to stand next to Scott "The guy who had a tumour filled with flies. Is this really the best place for you to be right now?"

"You don't know everything yet" Scott said towards Noah.

"I know enough" Noah replies, "Nognitsune's, Kitsunes, Oni or whatever they're called"

Isabella was actually pretty impressed that Noah knew all the names for everything that had been haunting the pack recently, plus the fact he got them all right. At first she thought that Noah had only slightly been filled in and didn't know the full story but it seemed as if he had been fully filled in on everything including the names. Now that Isabella knew all this, it only made her wonder if Noah knew about the fact that the Nogitsune that held power over Stiles also held power over her.

"Wow, that's all surprisingly correct"

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wifes" Noah said, admitting something he had been holding inside him ever since the trip at the Hospital "And it terrified me. I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott questioned, pointing towards the gates that were locked.

"He's not" Stiles replied, before anyone could say anything "It was my decision"

Scott looked at his best friend, hating this decision so much "Stiles, I can't help you if your in here"

"And I can't hurt you" Stiles replied, before glancing over to Isabella "Plus I can't hurt Bella. Or use her Charm-Speak"

Isabella looked at Stiles with a sift expression knowing how bad he felt about the whole thing that had happened. Stiles honestly felt guilty about everything he made Isabella do and knew that if he was locked up in Eichen House he couldn't hurt her, he could leave Isabella be.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people" Scott said, trying to convince Stiles that he didn't need to go into Echien House "We're gonna find something, and if we can't..."

"If you can't" Stiles muttered, taking a step closer towards Scott "If you can't, you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out. Make sure I never hurt Bella"

****

Stepping into the loft, Isabella felt how quiet it was and then remembered that Derek was locked up in holding. She actually cursed the Nogitsune for locking him up because it meant that Isabella was on her own and she didn't have her safety blanket. Isabella needed Derek so badly but he wasn't here to hold her and tell her everything is going to be okay. Instead he was in a holding cell most likely sitting on the floor that was collecting dust for a while.

Isabella slowly made her way into the bathroom and checked her appearance in the mirror, instantly scowling. She looked like a mess. A complete and utter mess. Her hair was everywhere and her makeup didn't even look like makeup anymore. It honestly looked as if Isabella had been crying for days on end. Reaching out, Isabella grabbed the makeup remover and some cotton rounds and started slowly removing her makeup still being in the silence that seemed to be haunting her in the worst way possible. She hated it. Isabella wanted it all to stop and she was hoping that it was all over, and that she didn't have to think about all the wrong things she had done while being possessed by the Nogitsune. Isabella closed her eyes for a second before opening them and jumping slightly when she saw someone standing behind her, looking at her through the mirror.