OFFICE II

Y/n - oh i.i w.w.was not a.a.ware a.about c.cafeteria  

Jungkook- then how come you got this juice?

Till now y/n found something suspicious....

Jungkook- tell me sweetie tell me how you got this juice ?

Y/n - Ji - h.hoon h.h.help m.m.me .

Jungkook- oh Ji - hoon I see . Then to it took you 30 mins to get one packet of juice .

Y/n - t.t.that i.i -

Jungkook slammed the table and got up marching towards her. 

Jungkook - what i huh ? You were busy talking with him for half of the time . Here you don't utter a word .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha i.i am s.sorry plss f.f.orgive me .

Jungkook- you just wait until we reach home . Today I will make sure that after this you won't tall to any other man .

Y/n was now scared she was crying .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls li.listen o.once p.p.pls .

Jungkook slapped y/n so hard that she fell on the couch. 

Jungkook- you better don't make me more angry orelse I won't hesitate to fuck you here understood? ( he yelled )

17 year old girl was completing against a 25 years old man . No comparison could be drawn in their strength. The poor girl was suppressed by her alpha husband who never cares to show any mercy on her .

Jungkook pov -

I came back and sat on my seat and started to work . Meanwhile this kid was busy crying just because I lightly slapped her . After sometime I saw her . She was asleep as dried tears emprints were there on her cheeks and her left cheek was also red due to my slap . Hmmm she is innocent, gets scared , well behaved , listens to me . She is good but sometimes she gets on my nerves. Today I will make sure to give her the best lesson .

Timeskip

A/n pov

Jungkook was done with all his work . Again his eyes landed on tiny figure of y/n who was still asleep.  Jungkook went near her and tapped her shoulder but no reply came from her side .

Jungkook- y/n , y/n wake up

He said in a calm tone .

Jungkook- y/n y/n ..

Y/n - mhmnmm w.what ?

She said in a sleepy voice. 

Jungkook  - wake up ! We have to go now .

Y/n came into her all sense when she recognized her alphas voice .

Y/n - y.y.yes a.a.a.lpha

She stood up adjusting her dress .

Y/n - a.a.lpha i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls s.s.sorry a.alpha

Tears started to build up in her eyes bit jungkook showed no emotion nor affection . He just moved out of the room as if nothing happened. 

Timeskip in car 

Y/n was sitting in front of jungkook.  She was shivering just thinking about her punishment.  She knows jungkook will go rough which is next level .

Jungkook- are you scared baby ?

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎 🖤 😊 💙 💚 ❤ 🤎

Byeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖