✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐﹚

After what felt like years, they pulled out and the older one took out the first aid kit and treated the barista's wounds who did not even flinch a bit. "You know that you are not made for this cafe but somewhere else. Why don't you just get back to your throne? You know we too need a leader to lead us further," the purple-haired male carefully said, knowing very well how the other might react to that.

The blond just chuckled and uttered, "Just 'cause you are more than just a caretaker of mine, or else you do know that I could kill you right here at this instance. Do you really think that I would go back to that hellhole that took away my everything? My mom and unborn sibling, my dad? That took away my only reason of happiness and serenity, my Hyungie, my Taehyung? You surely have great guts to say that, Hyung."

That was enough for Namjoon to shut up and soon leave the place after saying bye to the blond, who just stayed silent and was facing the window, noticing the clouds getting dark indicating it might rain soon and minutes later it started.

"Huh! Damn, Hyungie. Your mother nature indeed loves me so much. See, it's crying like me. I know, you couldn't physically be here so, comforting me in the form of rain. I love it. Heck, I love everything about you and that reminds me of you.

"But, you know, Hyungie. It hurts even more. To realize that everything that reminds me of you is here but you. I miss you, Hyungie. I miss you so freaking much. I am unable to take this. How much more will I have to wait? Isn't 3 years of suffering enough? Can't I just come to--"

His conversation, with his Hyungie in the form of rain, got interrupted by a knock on the door, revealing Yeonjun standing with a tray of some snacks and coffee. He entered the room once getting permission. The blue-haired male kept the tray on the table and stood beside the older, silently admiring the rain with him.

"It's so peaceful, isn't it?" The younger asked and soon earned a soft chuckle from the older.

"The most peaceful. Feels like I am being hugged tight by nature whenever the cold breeze is hitting me along with some raindrops. It's very comforting," the blond truthfully answered and closed his eyes, feeling the cold air.

But soon his eyes fluttered open when, "Comforting. Just like how you would feel if you were in your Hyungie's arms, right?"

Jeongguk immediately looked at him with an unreadable expression. "Don't be shocked, Hyung. Firstly, I am sorry to talk about this topic. But I can't see you suffering like this, you know. I don't like how Joonie Hyung comes each time and asks you to join them but always leaves with a defeated look. And you lock yourself in the cabin and suffer. Why is that, Hyung?

"I don't like my favorite Hyungie suffering like this. For some promise, he made to someone. And I want my Hyungie to be happy as well. Please, Hyung. How long will it continue?" Yeonjun, at last, let out everything, he did not like the blond suffering like that. The older was more than just a boss to him. He was like the younger's elder brother he never had.

"Yeonjunie, you are too precious to me, you know. And the promise you are talking about is not to someone but myself. And you know how devastating it is when you make a promise to yourself in the memory of someone and it breaks," the blond calmly explained, the last thing he wanted would be to lash out at the younger. Yeonjun was damn special to him and he could never forgive himself if he hurt the blue-haired male in any way.

"But, Hyung. Why make a promise which would give you nothing but pain and sadness?" The younger could not help but ask, making the older smile slightly.

"Come here, let me tell you a story. It has been a long time since I told one, right? Come on, Hyungie would tell you a beautiful story." With that, Jeongguk took the younger's hand and made him sit on one of the chairs while starting his narration.

3 Years Ago.

Jeon Jeongguk, a handsome and gorgeous blond with angelic features but a devilish personality. Only son of the Godfather of Seoul's underworld, Jeon Jaehyun. Being the son of Godfather, brought lots of things for the blond: his rude nature, spoiled brat behavior, anger issues, and fist-first talk-later policy; these were some of the 'blessings' he got while witnessing his father and his father's work. There was more to it.

Apart from his destructive nature, he had some extraordinary looks, stamina, and intelligence. He was quite flawless in many fields: studies, sports, shooting, boxing, etc. He was extremely beautiful. A walking diva. But be careful, calling him pretty or any words defining the same would get you nowhere but hell. His bodyguards, more like caretakers, would always be there. His one word and the front person would think for years to mess up with him or might not even get the chance to think.

As I mentioned his caretakers, let me introduce you to them:

Min Yoongi- ginger-headed, short pale-looking guy; very dangerous, could kill by his words mainly; used to be the butler of the godfather's son and continuing it.

Jung Hoseok- red-headed, tall guy, very joyful, but do not get mistaken by his looks he could cut with equal sharpness as his jaw; in charge of looking after every small-big expense and necessities of the blond.

Kim Namjoon- purple-haired, tall guy, very smart yet clumsy; very calculative and right hand of the godfather and mentor of his boss's son.

These three figures were more than just a caretaker and bodyguards to him. They were Jeongguk's trainers for different fields in the mafia world. Losing his pregnant mother at a small age in some mafia mishap, Jeongguk was determined to be the next Godfather Jeon after his father. Thus, he was trained from a very young age.

Those three males were his brothers from another mother. They saw every version of Jeongguk in every aspect, except they never saw any emotions of the blond apart from anger and frustration. They doubt if the younger even had any other emotions.

Everyone around the blond used to fear him. Knowing his bad temper and father, everyone always used to run away from him. Thus, he got no friends as well. As a result, the three caretakers were his everything. He got many admirers and fangirls but all used to drool over him from afar. No one ever had the guts to come in front and confess. Well, someone once did, and let us say no one in the college saw that person ever again.

Remembering that, my mind came back to the main scene of the story. Such an incident occurred and that was why the blond was so pissed off at that moment. He was boiling with anger. The tech guy in front of the angry male was sweating hell as he was typing the keys of his keyboards as fast as he could. The poor guy just wanted to find the needed person's IP address and location, give it to Jeongguk and run away from there.

"FUCKING HELL! It doesn't take so long to find one damn IP address. Now does it? Or you have no knowledge in this field? Huh?!" Jeongguk screamed at the tech guy who was trembling.

"I-it's d-done, S-sir. H-here," the guy stuttered badly as he handed the details.

"You done? Hoseok, give him his payment and kick him out of here soon!" The blond ordered his expense manager. Yes, he called them by name. He did not even have the least decency to use honorifics. The older males were used to it thus, Hoseok just sighed before complying.

Jeongguk checked out the details and tsked, "Kim Fucker Taehyung! How dare you, fucker? I am coming for you. Let's see how good photography you can do after we meet. Get ready to take out photos of your dead body." With that, the blond grabbed his bike keys and stormed out of the house.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum! And I am here with the new part again. Hope you enjoyed it. Do vote and comment down your thoughts. Meet you in the next part. Till then stay safe and sound. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez.

- Wolfin.