"I think she might need a wheelchair" Ally said concerned but of course the other girls found this funny.

"What did you guys do to me last night?" I asked not entirely sure why I was sore and couldn't walk at the moment.

"We did everything you wanted us to do to you along with the new stuff we tried" Lauren said.

"Don't you remember? You kept yelling don't stop" Camila chuckled.

"Oh and you squirted three times. Don't forget that" Dinah said which caused all the girls to erupt in laughter until Gretchen cleared her throat.

I forgot she was even in the room. I felt so embarrassed and felt my face getting hot. Now the maid has seen me naked and heard about my sex life and an embarrassing part about it to. I wanted crawl in a hole and hide due to being so embarrassed.

"Y/N you need to shower. Girls make sure you strip the sheets when you leave Y/N room so I can clean them" Gretchen said.

"I can wash my own sheets and why is it so fucking hot in here? It's in the middle of summer in California and you don't have the air conditioning on" I said.

"The girls wanted it off" Gretchen said.

I sat up to try to face all the girls and tried to stand up again but my legs didn't seem to want to support me so I used my knees for support instead. That's when I noticed the vibrator and strap on just lying on the floor. I know Gretchen had her eyes covered but I picked up the items and tossed them in a drawer. I was too focused on making sure that Gretchen didn't think I'm a freak or anything I didn't notice Camila kissing on my neck until she bit me.

"Ow! Mila what the hell" I said pulling away from her to place my hand over the spot she bit me at.

"You weren't paying attention to me and I asked you a question" Camila said.

"So you bit me like a fucking vampire?" I asked irritated.

"Don't be a baby. I didn't even break the skin" Camila said.

"What is it you want Camz?" I asked.

"Y/N you really need to get ready" Gretchen said.

"I want Lauren as in now but I wanted to ask you" Camila said.

"Why are you asking me? I don't care what you guys do to one another" I said.

"Really?" all the girls asked at the same time.

"Uh... yeah" I said.

Within seconds Camila was on top of Lauren and Ally on Normani which only left Dinah by herself looking confused and a bit hurt since no one picked her.

"How come no one picked me?" Dinah asked.

"I pick you babe" I said smiling at Dinah.

"But you have to leave soon" Dinah said.

"Yeah I do... but I will make it up to you later. I just need you to help me to the bathroom. My legs can't sort of function at the moment" I said reaching for Dinah.

"Can I be the first one you spend the day with instead of you making it up to me later? I like when it's just me and you" Dinah said getting off the bed and wrapping her arms around my waist to support me.

I was about to respond when I heard moans coming from Lauren and her speaking in tongues while Normani was doing a lot of whimpering. I looked to see Gretchen still in the room with her eyes covered.

"Gretchen I'm going to shower now. I suggest that you leave now unless you want to hear Lauren and Normani having an orgasm and trust me they are screamers" I said.