"I wonder why they have to be so energetic all the time. They train all morning just to go run around and play kick the fat circle." I sighed and held my forehead. Sin suddenly stopped and I looked up in confusion. He looked down at me with amusement but also confusion.

"I'm sorry, kick the what now?" He struggled to hold in his laughter.

He apologized, even though I'm confused for what!

"The fat circle...the circle thing...it's round and you kick it in the fish net." I said and tried to show him a visual with my hands. I swung them at weird angles to help him understand, but it only made him squat and laugh harder.

Though, this is a beautiful sight to see and I'm sure it's been awhile since he has laughed this hard, I find it confusing to why he is laughing. I said nothing funny.

"Little moon, the fat circle is called a ball. You've never seen one?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yes, but I wasn't aware of what it was called until now. A ball. Thats...weird, like the Mate Ball." I giggled at me saying the word. He stared at me like he was staring at the most precious jewel. I smiled at him and blushed.

"Lets go to the waterfall." He said and stood. I waited as he took off his new shirt then unbuttoned his pants, he paused and waited for something. I looked up at him to see him staring at me.

"Oh, right! Sorry!" I yelled and turned around. He laughed and I covered my face with embarrassment. I chewed my lip to calm my nerves. It always made me hot and bothered because I knew he was fully naked behind me.

Some hidden part of me wanted to look.

I heard cracking then a nudge made me turn around. I smiled at Sin and rubbed his fur.

"If I was a wolf I would race you." I said and he scoffed. He turned his head to the side as if telling me to go and I took off running without a second doubt. I laughed and screamed as he chased me.
He was going nowhere near as fast and that made me blush. I went to through the woods with him hot on my trails. Sin is very fast even when he tried not to be. I got tired and it got hot, so he let me ride the rest of the way. We went to our private spot that he has never showed anyone before.

It's hidden very well and it's like...thirty minutes away from the castle.

"Are you ready to swim?" Sin asked. I looked at the crystal clear water and the rocks that surrounded it.

It was truly a beautiful sight.

"We don't have any clothes." I reminded him and he smiled.
He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him.

"I know you don't trust me...but will you try to-

"I-I do...I do trust you." I whispered and that made him break out into a smile. I smiled back.

"We can go in bare...but if you don't want to we can just watch the waterfall." He paused when he seen my face fall.

I did trust him, I do, but...being naked is a vulnerable state for me. I haven't let anyone but Esme and my dressers see me like that and I am scared to expose myself. I know he has seen women naked before, I mean, I see people naked a lot because they shift from wolf to human form, but I just don't know.

I looked up at him and saw his regret for even suggesting it.
But we're mates, we are bound to see each other one day. We will swim and he told me he would never do anything of the such to me against my will.

Not that I would ever really be willing.

"Okay." I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Okay?! You really don't have to, it was a suggestion-