"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai. Except for Sparky. Even though I Hate her attitude, she's pretty badass." He shuts her down. 

"Sparky?" I repeat.

"Yeah. It's your new nickname. Get used to it." He states.

"Whatever." I shrug.

" Why not?" Aisha continued.

"Same reason there aren't women in the Army. Doesn't make sense." I gave him a weird Look.

"Uh, sensei, I need to show you something in the office." Miguel says, gesturing to the office. They Turn to us and bow, then walk to the office.

" I'm so sorry about him" I turn to Aisha and say, as soon as the door closed.

She chuckled "It's fine. You don't have to apologize for him."

"He'll cave in. If he doesn't then ill annoy him until he does." I reassure her.

"Thanks." She smiled. A few seconds later Miguel and Johnny walk out of the office.

"OK, Take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." Johnny demands, and she does as told.

"OK, after further review, I've decided to allow female students other than just Sparky. But if you wanna be in Cobra Kia, You can't act like a girl." He continues.

"What do you mean? How do girls act?" She asked.

"Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. Never letting you finish a sentence." He describes.

"That's funny. You're literally describing yourself." I add.

"Quiet!" He moved back to Aisha " My student tell me you've been harrassed at school." He starts walking back and forth in front of her.

"Yeah. Mostly Online. I get mean texts and e-mails sent to me. Makes me not wanna go." She informs. 

"And who sends you these messages?" He asks.

"Well, they're mostly anonymous. These kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like I'm ugly and that I should kill myself." She continues to inform.

"What the fuck?" I whisper.

"Oh my God." Johnny looks at her like he feels bad. He then looks away. "What a bunch of pussies!" I roll my eyes. 

"Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone, you did it to their face." He went back to walking back and forth in front of her. "There was honor, Respect. These geeks hiding behind their computers, what a bunch of spineless losers. You're not afraid of these losers, are you?" He asks, stopping in front of her.

"No." 

"You gonna take shit from these losers?"

"No." I smirked at her words.

" Good, because when I'm done with you, You're gonna be sending a message back. Only it's not gonna be with your keyboard. It's gonna be with your fists." He raised his fists to her. She smiled up at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Aisha stood across from each other, getting ready to fight, aka test her skills.

"Face me. Bow." We bowed.