Today, after finally seeing his boyfriend, he wanted to convey all of his feelings. His emotions manifested into a physical reaction which almost caused him to overide his carefully-regulated self-control. He wanted to possess his man, to control him and to pleasure him, as if he needed to reassure himself that he was there with him after so long apart.

"Zhehan, I'll move okay? You're so hot." Yang Yang moaned and started to thrust. Zhang Zhehan held his breath and tried to relax. This hugging missionary position accorded close body contact but the angle of penetration was shallow. Nevertheless Zhang Zhehan still winced at the intrusion.

But Yang Yang was breathing hard. His heart raced fast with excitement and he could barely think straight. It felt so amazing to be finally touching his boyfriend and making love to him.

Zhang Zhehan looked tenderly into his eyes and caressed his back, feeling waves of warm breath wash over his face

Zhang Zhehan looked tenderly into his eyes and caressed his back, feeling waves of warm breath wash over his face. He gasped as Yang Yang went in a little deeper and hit his sleeping G-spot.

"Right there?" Yang Yang nuzzled his nose and started to move. He boosted himself back up, and pushed apart Zhang Zhehan's legs for better leverage. Then he observed his handsome lover lying in front of him.

Zhang Zhehan's buff body was back in shape. His shoulders were beautifully rounded, and tapered into the V-shape torso which Yang Yang liked. He looked admiringly at the defined abs which flexed as he thrusted, knowing that he was right under them.

And the thick juicy thighs on either side of that body. Yang Yang pinched and caressed that malt-coloured skin, loving the feel of the firm flesh in his hands.

Finally, his eyes rested again on the cock, which was just starting to harden once again. Yang Yang smiled and grasped it, knowing that he was in control of the pleasure that Zhang Zhehan was about to feel, and that his man truly belonged to him.

 Yang Yang smiled and grasped it, knowing that he was in control of the pleasure that Zhang Zhehan was about to feel, and that his man truly belonged to him

"Yang..." Zhang Zhehan felt his heart pick up speed, and sweat started to form on his skin. There it was again, that glowing heat which spread out from his core in shimmering waves. It rippled through his body and soul, pushing all thoughts out of his head. "Yang..."