The two knights makes path for us. Sir Grayson opened the entrance and bowed slowly in Lucas direction and lastly mine.

I smiled until he gradually shut the door.

You can do this, Alya!

"Lucas." I spoke, He turned his face along with his body slowly, enough for me to calm myself down.

"What brings you here?" He asks, "I- uh..." He slightly angled his head to the left, waiting for my response.

"Are you avoiding me?" Shit! What the hell am I saying??

Umangat ang kilay niya sa sinabi ko na di niya inasahang tanong galing saken.
"What makes you think that I'm avoiding you?" ayan assumera kase!

"You! It's your fault! I became assumera na!" Sabi ko pa! Desurve niya yon ma sigawan.

"What are you talking about? 'Assumera na?' and why are you shouting all of a sudden?" He says, shit! Di pala to marunong mag Filipino...

I cleared my throat and fixed my posture. "N-nothing. It's just my tongue has a problem these days." He looked at me and eventually spoke, "Are you alright?"

Wew, worried siya mga beh. I smirked, "Are you worried about me?" He got taken aback from what I've said. He just shakes his head and nodded eventually.

"What if I say yes?" He stared at me, void of silence embraced the entire space. I look away and began to open my mouth. I need to get away as soon as possible.

"Anyway," Let's make a good excuse! "C-Can you make time for me?" what the hell alyah...

"What do you mean? Be precise." He says completely curious. "Well, I mean, I want to go out! Yes! A stroll with you..." He looks confused at first but after a moment passed by, he nodded.

Hays... Reasonably, I want to take a stroll thou!

"Okay." He walked towards his desk, "W-What?" He agreed?! That easily??

"Let's take a stroll outside, Adia."

~

"3 Silver discounts here!"

"Fruits! Fruits!"

"Accessories for sale!"

In the end, we went for a walk. Lucas and I disguised ourselves to avoid unnecessary marites eyes here.

As we walked around nobody takes the first move to talk... It's already an hour, perhaps?

My feet hurt...

We're still going even though my foot hurts, it would be a shame if my stroll is ruined. I want to do window shopping here!

Lucas halted beside me, I halted too. I looked at him confused, "What's wrong? Are we done strolling?" He didn't speak but he held my wrist gently,

He took me to a nearby fountain and made me sit down. "Wait here." I tilted slightly my head and was about to speak, he walked away.

What the heck? Will he just leave me here?

I don't even know where to go. Maybe, He just bought something! Yes! I'll just wait here.

'A few minutes passed'

In the crowd, he stood out the most even with his cloak on. Is he carrying something, a box?

He was walking towards me, He slowly  knelt down on one knee, "H-hey! What are you doing?" He didn't talk and carefully took my injured foot.

Oh, it's a shoebox...

He slowly put the shoes on my feet, It's comfortable.

"I noticed you earlier that you were limping with one foot and looked pale." He says, He stood up and spoke again. "If you are hurt, Please. Don't be shy to speak up."

He helped me to get up and spoke again, "You're my wife, It's the husband's responsibility to take care of his wife's health."

End of Chapter 11