I walk a little out of the picture, and stand behind Edmund. "And a glass roof." She finishes, and she stands next to Susan.

"Cair Paravel." Peter breaths out, and his glint in the eye is back.

"What happened to this place?" I ask, and walk over to the remains of a wall. I look out over it, studying the view. Edmund walks over to me, and he kneels down besides me.

"Catapults." He says, placing it on the wall.

"What?" Peter asks, coming up behind us. 

"This didn't just happen, Cair Paravel was attacked." Edmund clenches his jaw as he stands up. Peter walks off, as if he has seen something. I stand still, still looking out on the water.

I imagine a lion is walking away from us, following the waterline. There are paw prints in the wet sand where he was walking. A far away memory, from a time long ago.

"Who would do this?" I ask with a low voice.

"I guess we'll have to find out." Edmund tells me, and he gets up. He takes my hand in his, and starts walking over to the others. I walk besides him, and I squeeze his hand. He squeezes back, and we stop behind Peter.

Peter starts pushing on a part of the wall and it rolls away, revealing a wooden door hidden behind it. With a punch, he makes a hole in the door. He pushes the rotten wood of off the wall, and leans it against the wall. I looks besides him, seeing a well known staircase. Peter starts ripping up his shirt, grabbing a stick and wraps the piece of wood, making a torch. "I don't suppose you have any matches, do you?" He asks, looking at Edmund.

"No but, would this help?" Edmund asks, a teasing tone in his voice, as he lets go of my hand. He opens his bag, and pulls up a flashlight.

"You might have mentioned that a bit sooner!" Peter laughs, smiling at his brother. Edmund smirks and tosses the flashlight before catching it again. He grabs a hold of my hand as he flicks it on and walks down the stairs. The others follow behind us.

We walk down the stairs, a dusty room with the chests of the four kings and queens of Narnia meeting us downstairs. "I can't believe it, it's all still here." Peter says, looking around at the four chests and statues behind them. They replicate the kings and queen during their reign, with the crowns made in stone. Lucy, Susan and Edmund quickly runs to their chests, and open them. I sit down at one of the stair steps, resting my head in my hands. I've never been a king or queen, and there's no chest with my name on it.

"I was so tall!" Lucy exclaims, holding up a dress that she would have drowned in now.

"Well, you were older then." Susan teases with a smile, tilting her head.

"As appears to hundreds of years later, when you're younger." Edmund jokes with a helmet double the size of his head.

Peter finally goes over to his chest, running his fingers over the dusty wood. "What is it?" Lucy asks, looking at her older sister.

"My horn, I must have left it in my saddle the day we went back" She mumbles with a sad voice, and she now stops looking around in her chest. Peter finally opens his chest, and he takes out his sword. I walk over to Edmund, standing at his side. If I'm completely honest, it was sad watching them finding their old belongings. Knowing there's nothing left for me, it's almost like I never existed.

"Look, Rosa." Edmund mumbles, and he nods down towards his chest. I look down, and see blue sapphires on a silver halter. I grab for it, and pull out the sword from before. Edmund rests his hand on my back, and I let my fingers run over the sparkling stones. "Look at that, placing your stuff with mine." He teases, and I roll my eyes with a chuckle.