Yun Yang and Yun Yi followed at a distance of two meters from them, and from time to time someone walked in between, plus the low-key dress of the two did not attract the attention of the two.

There was also a row of private houses near the trading area, simple shacks, and the two walked into one of the largest inside.

Yun Yang and the two waited for them to walk over for a while before following in, but they were stopped at the door.

A middle-aged woman looked at Yun Yang and Yun Yi: "Are you here to have fun or to have fun?"

Yun Yi frowned suspiciously, Yun Yang was a person after all, and immediately understood: "We came to find someone." The

middle-aged woman frowned: "That's not okay, I'm doing business!"

Yun Yang gave her two bags of biscuits, and the woman's face hesitated: "I can't ask for it, you this..."

Where there are people who do not betray, it's just that the profit chips have not yet been given in place. Against ordinary people, Yun Yang understood the correctness of this sentence too well.

Immediately, she took out two more chocolates from her pocket and stuffed them into her other hand.

It was difficult for the middle-aged woman to say the words of refusal at this time, and she looked left and right to make sure that no one whispered to Yun Yang: "I haven't seen you today."
After
saying that, he turned around and left, which was regarded as tacitly acknowledging that the two came in.

This shack looks large from the outside, but the inside is divided into small rooms, and you can hear the movement inside every time you pass by a door.

The tall, thin man and the stocky man seemed to be regular visitors here, having a good time, and the sound was going on when Yun Yang found the room they were in.

Yun Yang also planned to wait with Yun Yi for half an hour, but it was less than ten minutes, and the movement inside stopped abruptly.

Then there was the sound of getting dressed, and after another two minutes, two women with heavy makeup came out of the room.

"Uncle, room number four is called room massage." After speaking, he also complained to his companions around him: "It looks like a human, but it hasn't been done twice, it's boring."

"I said you don't ask so much, you've been doing this business for so long, you can have a few eye-catching." Hunting wild food outside all day long, people are looking at a fresh.

"The expert who said this must be a man..."

The woman's voice became farther and farther away, and Yun Yang and Yun Yi looked at each other, thinking about it.

The thin man and the fat man lay on a small bed of about one meter and two meters and swallowed the clouds, and covered their waists with a white towel, looking like they had just finished being refreshed.

Yun Yang thought of what the two women said just now, and it really vividly interpreted what makes people addicted.

Seeing Yun Yang come in, the thin man and the fat man didn't say anything, but the fat man boss who saw Yun Yi come in was not happy: "What kind of plane, why are there male waiters here!"

Yun Yang explained: "Now many guests report that the strength of our young lady's massage here is too light and weak, so they specially changed a man, the hand is strong enough, and there are no guests who have tried it that they don't like it."
After
saying this, the thin man and the fat man looked at each other and laughed lewdly: "Women have had a lot, and men are still the first time..."

The fat man patted his bed: "Come on, let me try your technique first."

Yun Yi walked over: "Guest, trouble you to turn over." The

fat man said: "Turn over, brother turn over."

Yun Yang took the kettle next to the bed and poured a glass of water for the thin man, thereby blocking his view: "Drink some water."

"Good, good, good." The thin man's eyes were glued to Yun Yang's good-looking face.

The fat man immediately called Yun Yi after lying on the bed, and as soon as Yun Yi's hand touched him, the fat man snorted and said to the thin man: "Sure enough, it's different, I'm a stirring spirit." The

thin man only laughed because Yun Yang couldn't see the fat man's face clearly.

When the fat man still wanted to say something, there was a huge pain from his left arm, and when he opened his mouth and was about to howl, he was stuffed by the underwear and smelly socks he took off, and there was a crisp click and dislocation sound from his right arm, and he was sweating profusely in pain, and his body could not make a little strength without the support of his arm.

The thin man smiled and said, "How cool is it, making you comfortable like this?" The

fat man didn't pay attention to him, and the only foot that could still move slapped the end of the bed violently, but the second time he was caught by Yun Yi and made two consecutive staggered sounds, and the fat man was like a puppet who had lost his thread, lying there motionless.

Only a muffled snort of pain came out of his throat, and he couldn't move on the bed like a lump of rotten meat.

"Brother, I said you can't do it, don't squeak and put that strange movement."

The fat man didn't answer, still humming.

"Hello?" The thin man shouted again: "Are you okay?"

Still no one answered.

At this time, the thin man sensed that something was wrong, and immediately wanted to get up, Yun Yang's sharp dagger suddenly crossed his neck, and in another two centimeters he would crash, forcing himself to keep this position and stop.

"Dude, have something to say, did our brother inadvertently offend you? We apologize, if you want points or materials, we will definitely give them! The thin man said quickly with a look of horror.

This kind of easy kneeling cheerfulness is not like the first time this has happened to it.

Yun Yang didn't talk nonsense with him: "Who are the people who are going to the Royal View Home tonight?" Where are they all? The

thin man looked at Yun Yang with wide eyes: "You... You are the one who killed Boss Qin's son..."

"Don't pretend to be innocent with me, didn't you already dispose of the body of the informer yesterday? The meat sausage sold a lot of points! The

thin man hurriedly said: "It has nothing to do with me, we are just small characters, obedient to do things, Boss Qin let us do whatever we want."

"How many people are going to seek revenge tonight, who are they and where are they now?" Don't talk nonsense with me anymore, I have a bad temper, and if you can't ask twice, let's die!

"No, no, no, I said I said, don't kill me!" The thin man's eyes turned quickly, and he said the words of sincerity on his lips, but his body moved back silently, trying to confuse Yun Yang's attention with this voice.

The thin man quickly leaned back to avoid the blade, ran naked to the door and wanted to open the door, but the door had been locked when Yun Yang Yun Yi came in, and did not pull it open once, missing the opportunity, Yun Yi flew up and kicked the thin man's head against the wall.

He fell to the ground in a fog, took out a folding dagger from his pocket in front of the thin man's terrified eyes, pressed a button and immediately bounced it off, the sharp metal light on the dagger flashed from the thin man's eyes, and before he could beg for mercy, he felt severe pain at the ankles of both feet.

The thin man's hamstrings were skillfully picked off by Yun Yi!